Best place for a Sunday roast/carvery

Hi

Me & my friends are going out for dinner and I was just wondering where is best to go for a Sunday roast or a carvery

Any one help please?

Best place for a Sunday Roast?

Our house! Sorry, we're full................................................

Hi me & my friends are going for dinner any we are just wondering what's a nice place to go for a Sunday roast or carvery

Thanks in advance

Hi

Me & my friends are going out for dinner and I was just wondering where is best to go for a Sunday roast or a carvery

Any one help please?

Our house,:hihi: but it sounds like there is too many off you, add them to my lot who are on their way, I would need the loaves and fishes again. Monks farm at Dinington is a good un £3.50 all you can eat, the last time I went I forgot to take scaffolding, well worth it.:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 12:43 ----------

Best place for a Sunday Roast?

Our house! Sorry, we're full................................................

:hihi: You beat me too it.:thumbsup:

Hi

Any one help please?

The Angel at Holmesfield -- cracking food, good beer and nice outlook from conservatory

The Travellers at Ecclesfield can't be beaten for value, quality and service:love:

The Broadfield Sunday lunch is very good (and the place is always packed so make sure to book) - the roast chicken is fantastic.

We must have been 8 or 9 times now and never had a bad meal yet (and I will be in for lunch this Sunday)

Plus the beers good too.

I am conscious have posted in support of this place a few times now , so to head off any flak (I know what some people on SF are like) , no I am not connected to the ownership - just a happy customer.

The new Graze Inn on Eccy rd do a really nice roast chicken with sides

Old Horns at Bradfield is reasonable, also isn't quite a carvery or necessarily a roast but Wig & Pen is good for Sunday lunches too.