Personal injury claim solicitors

should she not be claiming against her Uncle who was aware of the state of the path but didn't warn her?

should she not be claiming against her Uncle who was aware of the state of the path but didn't warn her?

Her uncle isn't liable for warning people about the condition of public footpaths, so ... no.

Should've been watching where you were walking =)

I'm not having a go, but all our grandads and grandmas who served in the war would be turning their graves that they had bombs dropped on their cities and received nothing, yet a chancer can try and claim whenever they fall as a result of their own clumsiness.

I don't know about other people but if there's a hole in the path, I walk around it. Unless you're blind it's your own fault.

Where normal people see a hole, some people see £££££££££££££.

The area was poorly lit. One street lamp at the top of the path, by the time I was at the bottom could hardly see a thing!!

Had to walk that way as the other pathway to where I was going had been dug up due to gas works and would have meant walking along the busy road.

I wasn't out to claim anything, I was advised by my Doctor to claim.

At least 6 weeks off work, so I'm loosing money!