Personal injury claim solicitors

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could recommened a personal injury solicitor in Sheffield? Or whether I should stick with one off the tv??

I was walking on public pavement two weeks ago, and fell over a large pot hole. I didn't think anything of it at the time, it hurt like most falls do but I could move around easily.

The next day I woke up and could hardly moved my left arm or neck. Left it a few days as I thought it would wear off and then ended up at the doctors.

Doctor said I'd got a pinched neve and a frozen shoulder as a result of fallingg over and said its likely that it will last for months.

I'm in agony with it, and it wakes me up during the night too.

Anyway got to be off work until it gets better due to nature of work I do.

The Doctor said I should consider claiming against the council for this.

Can only use my right arm and hand.

So you just typed all that (including the capitals) using your right hand ?

So you just typed all that (including the capitals) using your right hand ?

Well seen as my other arm is elevated in a sling and on a mobile phone then yes!!!!

Want to come and watch?????

Send me a picture of the hole and I'll tell you whether you should give it a go. (I'm a PI lawyer, not just odd and curious).

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Send me a picture of the hole and I'll tell you whether you should give it a go. (I'm a PI lawyer, not just odd and curious).

I will get my partner pm u a picture when he gets back.

Its quite a big pot hole followed by uneven pavement. Almosts looks like mole hills but obviously concrete.

I wasn't aware the path was like this as I would have avoided and reported straight away.

I will get my partner pm u a picture when he gets back.

Its quite a big pot hole followed by uneven pavement. Almosts looks like mole hills but obviously concrete.

I wasn't aware the path was like this as I would have avoided and reported straight away.

No worries. I'll not bore you with the law but you will need photos of it.

No worries. I'll not bore you with the law but you will need photos of it.

We took about 6 photos of it and the mole hill like holes too, their on our camera but I will wait for him to get in to send them...to much work for one armed bandit here :)

Its the worst path I have ever seen, can't believe nothings been done about it. My uncle says its been like that for months and he reported it before Christmas but nothings been done.

Should've been watching where you were walking =)

I'm not having a go, but all our grandads and grandmas who served in the war would be turning their graves that they had bombs dropped on their cities and received nothing, yet a chancer can try and claim whenever they fall as a result of their own clumsiness.

I don't know about other people but if there's a hole in the path, I walk around it. Unless you're blind it's your own fault.

Where normal people see a hole, some people see £££££££££££££.

Should've been watching where you were walking =)

Equally; there shouldn't have been great big dangerous holes in a public footpath.

I'm not having a go, but ...

:rolleyes:

all our grandads and grandmas who served in the war would be turning their graves that they had bombs dropped on their cities and received nothing, yet a chancer can try and claim whenever they fall as a result of their own clumsiness.

The state of total war against Nazi Germany and the condition of concreted pavements are not often linked together. You've formed a new one there. :)

I don't know about other people but if there's a hole in the path, I walk around it. Unless you're blind it's your own fault.

At least you give the blind a little slack.

I'm not having a go, but all our grandads and grandmas who served in the war would be turning their graves that they had bombs dropped on their cities and received nothing, yet a chancer can try and claim whenever they fall

That's not true though is it.

A great deal of law comes from the 30s and before. Donaghue v Stephenson, one of the first cases lawyers learn regarding negligence dates from 1932. That relates to someone finding a snail in a beer bottle.

Claiming damages isn't new at all despite the press impression.