Stannington shops car bumped into

Dear car driver that just reversed into my car and drove off, I know your car and I know your face we will bump into each other at the shops and I will "discuss" this with you.

Feel free to get in touch to make the discussion more friendly.

Dear car driver that just reversed into my car and drove off, I know your car and I know your face we will bump into each other at the shops and I will "discuss" this with you.

Feel free to get in touch to make the discussion more friendly.

Make sure you make a report to the police regarding the hit and run because if it gets messy when you next bump into him/her it will back up your version of events.

I hate drivers that do this.

It's not even bad damage £20 for some scratch remover/paint restore would cover it.

It's not even bad damage £20 for some scratch remover/paint restore would cover it.

Still phone 101 to report it to the Police

The parking outside Stannington shops is appalling. As a pedestrian, you're lucky to be able to squeeze past cars left on the forecourt outside the Co-op, where people park right up to the shop doorway.

Others park on the double yellow lines so that the buses can't get round the curve in the road.

I'm sorry your car got bumped denomis, but I'm sure that it happens all the time. Cars outside the parade of shops are abandoned rather than parked, most half on half off the pavement, others just drive onto the forecourts without thought for anyone who might be walking across them.

I wonder why parking rules don't apply to them?

It was 9:30pm there were 3 cars, 2 parked outside the Chinese and one in front that matches the paint scrape colour.

It was 9:30pm there were 3 cars, 2 parked outside the Chinese and one in front that matches the paint scrape colour.

Absolutely no excuse then. You could try putting a notice on the board outside the shops. That might at least shame the driver.

wonder if any 'nosey neighbours' witnessed this?

take picctures and make a contemperaneous record of it.