Did/do you mind people touching your baby bump?

I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant and I'm huge! People whether it be family, friends and even strangers want to touch it. I don't know if its just me but I get embarassed by it. This is my 3rd baby. My 1st is 10 my second is 6 and this baby is due in June. I've been the same with all 3. Just wondered what other mums and mums to be thought?

Any feedback appreciated :-)

Put simply, I hated being touched, gross invasion of my space.

Apart from my close friends and family no one touched. And they asked beforehand.

I am not a touchy feely person at all so I probably gave off bad vibes....like touch me and die! haha!

A couple of my work colleagues who I knew well once had a little feel when my baby was having a complete moving fit but they could actually see my belly jumping around and it was making me laugh!

I was never that bothered, but it is weird when total strangers touch the bump. And the guy at the bar that asked if he could. Now that was odd...

Nobody did... until a female friend of a friend reached for me, realised and hesitated, then asked. I was so taken aback I said she could, and yes it was odd

Anyway - she got pregnant almost immediately after :P

Friends and family fine but I haven't had strangers ask or grab me thank god :)

I think its rude! I would never go up to someone and touch them so why do they think they can do it to me!!

I'm so pleased that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I was hoping it was nothing more to it than being over protective.

Thankyou for all your responses :)

---------- Post added 09-03-2013 at 07:03 ----------

Well I just thought I'd pop on here and say Hi really and post a quick update. I had my baby on Thursday at 01.22 a little girl weighing 1lb 13oz she's doing really well ATM. It's me that's not great. Although I was really protective of my bump I'd still rather her 'be cooking' inside than be in Sbcu...