The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Yes I would also like to know of any? If anyone knows please let me know.

Mod note

This thread title is asking for recommendations - if you don't have a a recommendation for a good psychic or medium then please don't post.

To those who turned this into an argument about psychics and mediums there are other threads running where you can debate this.

Mod note

This thread title is asking for recommendations - if you don't have a a recommendation for a good psychic or medium then please don't post.

To those who turned this into an argument about psychics and mediums there are other threads running where you can debate this.

Sian, you need to take out the recommendation from the husband if you want to keep it balanced an legal.

I don't have any problems with you taking out this post as well, but the terms and condition of the site state that adverts need to be in that section and whats happening here is advertising in an underhand manner.

Thanks for your comments Wolfstalin - unless you're going to make a recommendation as requested by the OP then I shall take that as your last on this thread. If you're still concerned please take it straight to the helpdesk.

Mod note

There are also dozens of threads asking for recommendations so why don't you close this and suggest the OP uses the search facility?

If she's so good get her to come on post on here, telling me how much money I've acquired and by what means.

Get a life dude and don't make fun of people at their own expence. If you choose not to beleive in the spirit world, fair do's Your sad to even start the thread really. Do your own positive research, who knows the spirits may frighten the sh*t out of you, then you would be to scared to come back and comment on the matter. try it one day open your mind its cool dont be scared :hihi:

Sue Bell is a Professional Clairvoyant Spiritual Medium

who lives In Rotherham South Yorkshire, She is excellent and i would recomend her to any one, She was a website

http://www.suebell-medium.co.uk/

Yvonne Clapperton, very good.

i have meet Yvonne Clapperton in the past she was good but sue bell of rotherham was better,:thumbsup:

yes ALEX1995, you live on a road, close to a school, you have a good job and a loving family, was your grandmothers name Betty or maybe Beatrice and she is sending you comforting words as you have been a little uncertain of a work situation of late.

GO FOR IT!!!!! and wealth will be yours, you are due for a pay rise!

You have had many worries and troubles in the past but these will soon ease, your children will do well in anything they wish to achieve and will thank you for all your hard work.

You will see a grey squirel, next time you take your dog into the woods for a walk and this will be THE sign for winning the lottery.

Good Luck and Goodbye, cross my hand with silver and never breath a word to anyone about what I've just told you.