The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Hi,i can recommend an excellent medium or two as i have seen several myself.I don't wish to put their names on here but i would advise that if you have the time and are able to,visit a local spiritualist church.There are quite a few in sheffield(can give details if req).It does'nt cost you apart from a small donation(usually a pound,more if you like).There is a different medium every time and i go several times a week.It's a friendly and welcoming atmosphere with people of all ages.If you want more info,please ask.

Looks like someone has found you the address, I asked my friend today and she didn't know the name but it is definatley across the rd from Weston Park Museum, so that should be it, I think they only do it Sunday though , Best of luck :)

I can her name is Yvonne Claperton and I think she is very good. She is based just off Abbeydale Road. PM me and I will give you her number.

hi im new 2 this site but ive heard a lot of good reports about yvonne clapperton and i would appreciate it very much if u could send me her number.

any one recomend any decent clairvoyant?

no other answers please.

I reckon all you have to do is to keep your ears and your eyes open and the world around you will show you what you need to know. Divine Messages or Life's Lessons, whatever you want to call them, always appear as and when you need them - just remain open to them.

Ruth is very good at the manor if you want her phone number pm me and i will give it to you , still wanting lynne browns number thanks

Hi, Could you please send me Ruth's number, if she's the one with lots of cat stuff all over the house i've been before but lost her number.

Thanks

i am wanting to see a clairvoyant asap but must be private not a group one preferbly one where u go to there house

Ive never been to one, so not really expert, but heard some ok reports about Yvonne Clapperton, I think you can actually record what she says and take it away with you, let us know how you get on if you go, its something I would be curious to try, but a bit worried about what Id hear:mad::(

am exactly same as you i never been but some relatives of mone have been and alot has been said bout me from someone who died so am curious whats goin to be said to me i am nervous but i gotta go

save yourself some money and visit a spiritualist church. there are 4 spiritualist churches in sheffield and apart from a voluntary collection at the end it is free.

i would have imagined a really really good clairvoyant knows this thread exists and will be in touch with you soon ?

i am wanting to see a clairvoyant asap but must be private not a group one preferbly one where u go to there house

A good claivoyant should have seen that you wanted to contact them and already got in touch.

I can't recommend one because I wouldn't want you to waste your money on such nonsense but if you click here ....