The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Can anyone tell me? I know that sounds stupid coming from me but I really don't know :loopy:

Moon

Well, looking at this page:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Clairvoyant

it says:

Clairvoyant :" Having the supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses."

However, a medium is defined as 'someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead'

So from this I think we can say that all mediums are clairvoyants, but not all clairvoyants are mediums. For instance one type of clairvoyant may claim to see into the future. The term 'medium' seems to be closely defined as someone who communicates with the dead.

Well that's how I interpret it anyway.

Nomme

All down to the spices dear, think about it the clarevoyant is usually hot depending on where you eat, the medium is usually medium with a bit less chilli in it, if you are not used to it at all go for the Kurma, very mild, very very mild and with organic yogdirt mixed up with it.

Hope the information is of some use

Has anyone ever been to see a Clairvoyant in Sheffield to have their Tarot Cards read and was impressed by their accuracy?

I have been to see a few in Sheffield but am still not convinced that I have been to see a genuine one, I still think most of them play on body language and then tell you what they think you want to hear?

Anyone got any views on this?

The Star are reporting that a 5' clairvoyant has escaped from jail. The headline was "Small Medium at Large".

Originally posted by Andy

The Star are reporting that a 5' clairvoyant has escaped from jail. The headline was "Small Medium at Large".

Ha Ha very funny.....................

Originally posted by ALEX1995

Ha Ha very funny.....................

A Clairvoyant isn't a Medium, they are both different. One forecasts the future (claim to) and the other contact dead people...

Sorry my mistake :loopy:

A good clairvoyant would have contacted you yesterday about this.

I made an appointment to see a clairvoyant but she had to cancel it due to unforseen circumstances :suspect:

haha Andy!

You are wasting your money going to see these people.

Originally posted by ALEX1995

A Clairvoyant isn't a Medium, they are both different. One forecasts the future (claim to) and the other contact dead people...

Clairvoyance is a form of mediumship, it is a psychic that sees the future, a clairvoyant sees spirit.