The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

David Guthrie is coming round to our house later this month. Does anyone have anything on him?

David Guthrie is coming round to our house later this month. Does anyone have anything on him?

Can you narrow the date down a bit more accurately, or is that as far as your psychic ability allows? :P

If you're handing out free cash for nonsense claptrap then I'll take some please.

If you're handing out free cash for nonsense claptrap then I'll take some please.

I didn't invite him and I am banned from the house when he is here. I suppose I could rig-up something to go 'bang' in my absence.

I didn't invite him and I am banned from the house when he is here. I suppose I could rig-up something to go 'bang' in my absence.

Rig up some hidden speakers, grab yourself a mic and start talking through them.

"David.............David.................David, we're coming for you..........."

"We know what you did David.................."

"We want your soul David...................."

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Guthrie never showed-up, said someone should have confirmed it the day before then got all snooty. What a tool.

---------- Post added 20-10-2015 at 22:39 ----------

Rig up some hidden speakers, grab yourself a mic and start talking through them.

"David.............David.................David, we're coming for you..........."

"We know what you did David.................."

"We want your soul David...................."

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Guthrie never showed-up, said someone should have confirmed it the day before then got all snooty. What a tool.

Why would he need confirmation, surely he'd already know it was going ahead anyway??

Who was that famous American faith healer who got caught using a radio earpiece? (By the famous American magician/sceptic guy?) Now he sells Bibles on the shopping channel! Some people just desperately want to believe in this kind of thing, regardless of the evidence shown to them.

Who was that famous American faith healer who got caught using a radio earpiece? (By the famous American magician/sceptic guy?) Now he sells Bibles on the shopping channel! Some people just desperately want to believe in this kind of thing, regardless of the evidence shown to them.

Peter Popoff.

Peter Popoff.
That's the guy! Put it into Google and got "Peter Popoff Miracle Water".

Nuff said :)

I. Have booked Lynne to do some readings round at my house this coming week she is brilliant the first time I had her was about 25 years ago and she was spot on ,she lives in parson cross now ,if anyone still wants her number I can give it you