1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

I think that some of the jokes on here need to give up the ghost

I think that some of the jokes on here need to give up the ghost

just a bit of high-spirited fun ;)

No I haven't x

If it will make feel better,then by all means give it a try [im sure someone will recommend someone eventually]hopefully the negative posts are from people who have experienced it.[i know i have]

'Good' as in duping the audience or 'good' as in being able to talk to dead people?

I'm looking for a good clarvoyaint in Sheffield or Rotherham area , please send any contact details thanks :)

They prey on the vulnerable. Gullible and stupid. Dont become one of them

'Good' as in duping the audience or 'good' as in being able to talk to dead people?

anyone can talk to dead people. getting a reply isn't possible.

I'm looking for a good clarvoyaint in Sheffield or Rotherham area , please send any contact details thanks :)

Ignore them Vickylisa. All us scientists know that spiritual "energy" is definable and measurable. The accuracy and infallibility of psychics has been proven by peer reviewed research.

I remember visiting Professor Shicklegruber of the University of Bonn for a reading and he was scarily accurate. For example, "A spirit wishes to make contact. A woman that isn't a blood relative. Someone around when you were growing up, an aunt, a friend of your mother, a stepmother. I see a blackness in the chest, lung cancer or throat cancer, heart disease, breast cancer or something like that....."

The scary thing is only twenty years before, Doreen, the woman who lived down the road who I used to say hello to on the way to school and who once borrowed my mum's ironing board after hers broke, (I think her husband had used it as a pasting table and badly bent one of the legs) had been run over and killed! What's more....she was wearing a BLACK COAT!!!! Doreen told me she was safe and not to worry.

I tell you, I freaked out a little bit....

I told my mum about the reading and she was a bit ****** off, as when the ironing board came back the little asbestos heat pad on the end was cracked and there was wallpaper paste on the cover so maybe Doreen was trying to make amends....or something

Anyway, I would recommend that you scan the classified section of a reputable scientific journal such as The Lancet for a medium with a doctorate in the subject as it has been known for people to pass themselves off as fully qualified when in fact they are simply using cold reading to fleece you out of your money. What you need is someone with a verifiable background in contacting the dead not just some charlatan. Maybe contact the GMC and ask them to check their register.

Is anyone actually reading this? Insomnia is a bitch isn't it.

I've tried the milky drink thing but now I'm up every 10 minutes for the toilet...

I actually saw a very good one a couple of years ago,unfortunately I don't know her name.im not saying what she told me about my future will happen,but she certainly was spot on with the things she told me about my past...no questions asked beforehand.

Erm.... The past? Surely it is the future the op wants to know about!

It's a bit of both as I was adopted and have no clue ...

All us scientists know that spiritual "energy" is definable and measurable. The accuracy and infallibility of psychics has been proven by peer reviewed research.

citation needed

"A spirit wishes to make contact. A woman that isn't a blood relative. Someone around when you were growing up, an aunt, a friend of your mother, a stepmother. I see a blackness in the chest, lung cancer or throat cancer, heart disease, breast cancer or something like that....."

yeah, those sorts of illnesses are so very rare it could only have been about someone you knew

The scary thing is only twenty years before, Doreen, the woman who lived down the road who I used to say hello to on the way to school ... had been run over and killed!

yeah, that sounds like cancer

What's more....she was wearing a BLACK COAT!!!! Doreen told me she was safe and not to worry.

OMG A BLACK COAT! THE BLACK COAT

I tell you, I freaked out a little bit....

you're freaking me out.

in fact they are simply using cold reading to fleece you out of your money.

the only part of your post that i agree with.

vicky, save your time and money, take the family to the seaside and enjoy the present. the past can't hurt you and the future is yours to discover.

Deaf andy ......I think I might just do that xx