The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

perhaps a real clairvoyant, if there is such a person, has no desire to be prodded and poked by scientists nor to monetise their gift to that extent

Prodding and poking is not required. All that is required is to perform an act of clairvoyancy in front of a selected audience.

As for "monetising their gift" ... I don't ever recall seeing anybody, anywhere, advertising a claivoyancy evening for which tickets were free.

Good point (:hihi:). Lets lock up all the football hooligans and all mediums who cannot prove their ability.

If you're not intersted in the subject then don't comment on it. It's quite simple!

If you're not intersted in the subject then don't comment on it. It's quite simple!

I would suggest that he is, in fact, very much interested in trying to prevent frauds from extracting money out of gullible people.

Prodding and poking is not required. All that is required is to perform an act of clairvoyancy in front of a selected audience.

As for "monetising their gift" ... I don't ever recall seeing anybody, anywhere, advertising a claivoyancy evening for which tickets were free.

Really?...I have!

Pop in to our shop for a coffee and a chat. We have mediums as well as free confidential advice.

Circle of Friends 260 Langsett Road S6 2UE

Were open 10 til 5pm

http://www.acircleoffriends.co.uk

hahaha...amazing...(or maybe not)....one person asks for the service of a clairvoyant and 4 pages of petty squabbles later we are none the wiser lol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

0h bikertec pipped in there...nice one!

Everybody has proof of this. Clairvoyancy has been tested under scientific conditions, and does not exist.

More practical proof, which might be more persuasive to some people, comes from the James Randi test, which offers $1,000,000 (if not more by now) to any person who can demonstrate clairvoyant phenomena of any kind. To the best of my knowledge nobody has even tried to claim it. Now if you had a gift, and someone was offering you a million bucks free and clear just for showing that you had it, don't you think you'd be interested?

Maybe they're all deliberately holding out until October 9th 2021 when James Randi decides to increase the purse to $10,000,000 in the belief that all clairvoyants are fraudsters who have no genuine gift? Little does he know.

Or is it October 2022? Damn this crystal ball, its never been the same since switching to digital. :mad:

I would suggest that he is, in fact, very much interested in trying to prevent frauds from extracting money out of gullible people.

Very noble. I waste money regularly doing the lottery, but I still do it. What does it matter to anyone but me?

Really?...I have!

i can point you in the direction of freebies mate....

you seem to be the font of all knowledge, always wanted to meet a know it all

i can point you in the direction of freebies mate....

It's not me that needs it fella!

It seems more than a coincidence that all the sceptic, unhelpful, sacrastic replies come from men on the forum! Men of little faith, no faith or just men with nothing better to do??