The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

What evidence do you have that anyone, anywhere,, claiming to be a football expert must of necessity be a fraud? Because there is ample proof, and has been for centuries, that anyone claiming to be a clairvoyant is a fraud.

The difference is that a football expert (or non expert) is at least studying something that actually exists.

A Clairvoyant studies something that doesn't exist. Believing you have 'the gift' doesn't make you any less of a charlatan, it's still absolute rubbish.

There's been a large reward on offer for years and years in the US to anyone who can pass a set of tests to prove their 'powers'.

Unsuprisingly nobody has ever done it.

Hi,

Im looking to go to a Clairvoyant. Has anyone got any names / numbers please??

(Please do not post any sarcastic comments, they are not helpful and not wanted!)

Cheers

if you type "medium" into the "search forums" box and tick "view as threads", you will reveal a host of threads with comments and recommendations.

i am not sure what it means to you, but as i read your post i was inspired to say.

"dont waste time proving the truth you already know in your own mind, but spend the time wisely looking for the exit door that need not be slammed behind you"

best wishes.

The difference is that a football expert (or non expert) is at least studying something that actually exists.

A Clairvoyant studies something that doesn't exist. Believing you have 'the gift' doesn't make you any less of a charlatan, it's still absolute rubbish.

There's been a large reward on offer for years and years in the US to anyone who can pass a set of tests to prove their 'powers'.

Unsuprisingly nobody has ever done it.

from the little bits about football i hear .. its a good job no such test is out there for our england team to net a ball cos they certainly wouldnt pass, yet still millions of people pay lots of money and would quite merrily glass a mate for saying anything bad about their footy team :roll:

from the little bits about football i hear .. its a good job no such test is out there for our england team to net a ball cos they certainly wouldnt pass, yet still millions of people pay lots of money and would quite merrily glass a mate for saying anything bad about their footy team :roll:

Is this supposed to be relevant? Footballers exist; some are good, some are quite rubbish. Football pundits exist; they talk about the footballers.

Clairvoyants do not exist. There is no such thing as clairvoyancy, and anyone who claims to be clairvoyant is a fraud.

Clairvoyants do not exist. There is no such thing as clairvoyancy, and anyone who claims to be clairvoyant is a fraud.

do you have proof of this?

Thank you rainbowangel

your welcome

somewhere on the forum theres some other really good recommendations but i dont have their numbers.

Blessings

)0(

Is this supposed to be relevant? Footballers exist; some are good, some are quite rubbish. Football pundits exist; they talk about the footballers.

well obviously you beleive what your saying...

I on the other hand KNOW your wrong :)

do you have proof of this?

Everybody has proof of this. Clairvoyancy has been tested under scientific conditions, and does not exist.

More practical proof, which might be more persuasive to some people, comes from the James Randi test, which offers $1,000,000 (if not more by now) to any person who can demonstrate clairvoyant phenomena of any kind. To the best of my knowledge nobody has even tried to claim it. Now if you had a gift, and someone was offering you a million bucks free and clear just for showing that you had it, don't you think you'd be interested?

Supports sheffield wednesday??

Now now behave:hihi:

Everybody has proof of this. Clairvoyancy has been tested under scientific conditions, and does not exist.

has everyone been tested?

More practical proof, which might be more persuasive to some people, comes from the James Randi test, which offers $1,000,000 (if not more by now) to any person who can demonstrate clairvoyant phenomena of any kind. To the best of my knowledge nobody has even tried to claim it. Now if you had a gift, and someone was offering you a million bucks free and clear just for showing that you had it, don't you think you'd be interested?

perhaps a real clairvoyant, if there is such a person, has no desire to be prodded and poked by scientists nor to monetise their gift to that extent

Hi,

Im looking to go to a Clairvoyant. Has anyone got any names / numbers please??

(Please do not post any sarcastic comments, they are not helpful and not wanted!)

Cheers

keep your money in your pocket love or donate it to some charity. you will only get fleaed. yell me how can someone who as never seen you before know any thing about you life and what will happen. like if she/he asks your age and you say something like 35, she will say you have 2 children she will hesitate while you say err.2 nean while she will look at your finger to see if your married or if a ring as been taken off she will offer little hints and distract you by being yur friend ask how your mum and dads health as been she will ask is one one is having trouble with a joint problem cause its likely one is perhaps hip or knee trouble and she will now haave got youu all she does now is leed you to the water. just take care how could she know a relative lives in australia she keep guessing till she gets something right. now she has you at the water shes made you thirsty you will drink all yo can then ask you for £30 quid for the pleasure of adding to her holiday fund take care

keep your money in your pocket love or donate it to some charity. you will only get fleaed. yell me how can someone who as never seen you before know any thing about you life and what will happen. like if she/he asks your age and you say something like 35, she will say you have 2 children she will hesitate while you say err.2 nean while she will look at your finger to see if your married or if a ring as been taken off she will offer little hints and distract you by being yur friend ask how your mum and dads health as been she will ask is one one is having trouble with a joint problem cause its likely one is perhaps hip or knee trouble and she will now haave got youu all she does now is leed you to the water. just take care how could she know a relative lives in australia she keep guessing till she gets something right. now she has you at the water shes made you thirsty you will drink all yo can then ask you for £30 quid for the pleasure of adding to her holiday fund take care

hahaha where have you been for your reading? one of them fake fortune tellers in a tent at the fair :hihi::hihi: