228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Hasn't she contacted you through the mist ?$$$$$ in her eyes

ohh for crying out loud, do you actually know how boring that is :suspect:

(Please do not post any sarcastic comments, they are not helpful and not wanted!)

They're helpful if they persuade you not to waste money on a fraudulent practice; but I agree, there's little hope of that.

Judging from the number of threads started on here, a Painter & Decorator who moonlights with some Clairvoyanting should be coining it in.

They're helpful if they persuade you not to waste money on a fraudulent practice; but I agree, there's little hope of that.

is it ok for me to go round spamming every football thread with things like dont waste your money on fraudulent football experts etc.. :hihi: no they wouldnt appreciate it would they. they enjoy it i think its the biggest load of twoddle ever but i keep my opinions to myself and keep off those threads cos they dont interest me why cant you lot that arnt interested in mediums/tarot readers etc.. do the same?

is it ok for me to go round spamming every football thread with things like dont waste your money on fraudulent football experts etc.. :hihi: no they wouldnt appreciate it would they. they enjoy it i think its the biggest load of twoddle ever but i keep my opinions to myself and keep off those threads cos they dont interest me why cant you lot that arnt interested in mediums/tarot readers etc.. do the same?

Fair comment:thumbsup:

But its sooo true

But its sooo true

To be honest m8,we have all heard it 1000times before.:(

This is a public forum. If someone posts rubbish, it's hardly surprising if some people respond accordingly.

But its sooo true

in a word *** no ***

there are *some* con merchants but then again arnt there *some* con merchants in just about every trade going?

Because "mediums" and tarot "readers" can harm vulnerable people.

This is a public forum. If someone posts rubbish, it's hardly surprising if some people respond accordingly.

exactly its public , would you stand in the centre of town and openly be so nasty or go to a mediums show and start screaming at people on the steps warning them of the con merchant inside :rant:

Because "mediums" and tarot "readers" can harm vulnerable people.

ohh yes and of course *football hooligans* dont?