Can anyone help?

You're out of luck.

If you're wanting a clairvoyant, try Hayden Tarot 07956400755

I can definiatley recommend him!

:)

Sorry to tell you but he got his cards!

i need to see a good clairvoyant

Can anyone help?

Haven't read through the whole thread - nor can I be bothered at this time of night, but surely the first question is why?

richard knight 01709700661 he will come to house and do reading for upto about 6 people

Hayden Tarot without a doubt !!!!!!!! Highly recommend

Alot of these so-called mediums and clairvoyants can tell you very specific information because they do research on people before they meet them!

Seriously, if you want to challenge one, give them a fake name and meet them somewhere that is not your home address and they will have to resort to cold-reading. It really shows them up for what they truly are.....

I can't believe I am getting into a discussion about this, lol, but I felt it necessary to point out that she didn't meet me at my home address, and she only knew my first name. This was also well before the days of facebook and the like. She didn't even have my phone number as I didn't arrange it!

I understand people's cynicism, but I am only sharing facts about my experience.

I totally agree that most of them are charlatans but I have had too many spiritual experiences myself not to at least wonder if there is something beyond this life, and I genuinely could not explain the level of detail she knew about my life. She told me that I had been decorating my spare bedroom that weekend for instance! Pointless but totally inexplicable and definitely added to her credibility in my view.

Im a tarot reader i have been for years- and i dont charge, nothing, naught, zero, i give readings for those what genuinely need them

GF x

Im a tarot reader i have been for years- and i dont charge, nothing, naught, zero, i give readings for those what genuinely need them

GF x

You might not charge, nothing,naught,zero. but i bet you have a voluntary contribution collection bucket.

You might not charge, nothing,naught,zero. but i bet you have a voluntary contribution collection bucket.

no i dont, as i said naught zero, why charge? you might have one, if you we lucky enough to have the gift what i possess, but i bet ur grandmas knickers i dont, cheeky sod!

Last time I had cards read at friends due to weather took car had one can of lager all night clairvoinent insistent 4 me to watch 4 police be careful I left house to find car stolen. She wasnt too far off had car broken into car stolen and house broken into within space of two weeks

If these clairvoyant's (A person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact) are able to predict the future, Why on Gods earth dont they perceive the lottery results.

The simple answer is that they are all charlatans (a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; a quack). Just my personal perception of course. Others may have a different opinion.

Regards

Angel.

Sorry to tell you but he got his cards!

Why's this Speedy? Did you have a bad reading? Or just making a joke?

Not heard anyone say anything bad about him, he's alwasy been spot on with me