The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

At last someone who doesn’t talk twaddle. If I do get her number ( tho it’s not looking likely at the moment) I will let you know. When I last saw her she told me stuff I hadn’t got a clue about, but when I asked family members they said she was correct in what she had told me. 

DumDom you are Norton homeowner and parent who is extroverted and sociable, although sometimes you are wary and reserved. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety, and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. Disciplined and controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside, sometimes your imagination runs away with you.

While you have some personality and sight weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Even at around 60 years of age you have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not yet turned to your advantage. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a strong need for other people to like you and for them to admire you, but some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Your love of music helps you through along with a fondness for dogs, real ale, driving and shopping.

Please send £25 to a charity of your choice

Good job you are not a clairvoyant, you are wrong on so many levels. Left Norton years ago ha ha. If you are a non believer fine but if others believe what is wrong with that.

14 hours ago, DumDom said:

Good job you are not a clairvoyant, you are wrong on so many levels. Left Norton years ago ha ha. If you are a non believer fine but if others believe what is wrong with that.

Lovey, it's just what the other side is telling me, that you were spiritually most at home there, even if you don't know it. Same goes for everything else I said. It's you who's the non believer.