The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

There was a 'medium' on here a little while back.

I asked a specific question about a friend of mine who died. Despite being active on the thread every day for months, if not years, she refused to even acknowledge my specific question.

There is no such thing as psychic ability, whatsoever.

Now, whether it has entertainment value, or even comfort value is a different question, but people should be aware that it is absolutely impossible to talk to the dead. I have no truck with it being entertainment. I do take issue with it being sold as some sort of pseudo-science or truth.

His last show was cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances" - old joke, I know, but still provokes a smirk.

Knowing nothing of him or his work I can confidentely state that he is a big fat fraud,

Knowing nothing of him or his work I can confidentely state that he is a big fat fraud,

Not too sure about that as the Fraudulent Mediums Act was abolished in 2008 and they are now mean to display a notice stating that it is in fact a show and just entertainment.

Blame the EU for that one.. :hihi:

All supposed 'clairvoyant mediums' con the vulnerable and bereaved. They make me sick.

It seems that Stephen Holbrook - Clairvoyant is on tour again. Who believes in his work or is he just a big con exploiting the vulnerable and bereaved?

To be fair, it's not just him. No one has ever come up with any evidence whatsoever that mediums or clairvoyants can speak to dead people or see the future. Keep your money..or access real spirits by buying a bottle of gin with the £17 you'll save.

if you could talk to the dead this world would be a very different place.

I think you would learn more about the deceased if you shouted at the moon. But I would say that as a non believer.

Provided no one is hurt by these charades and don't mind paying to be part of the show, good luck to those who attend.

Angel1.

Understand this is an old thread but is there anyway of getting Lynn Browns contact information?

thank you

Understand this is an old thread but is there anyway of getting Lynn Browns contact information?

thank you

Just wait and she will contact you. :|

Just wait and she will contact you. :|

I didn't see that one coming.?

I probably need a clairvoyant.