228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

You should have asked her for another four numbers and got a lottery ticket

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Reminds me of a woman a few years ago, in the same shop, who came up to me and said "you,ve pinched my cat!"

So I take the numbers 11 and 12 meant nothing to her then??

THAT'S SPOOKY! the no's 11 & 22 are what i ordered from the chinese last night!

Put your mind at rest. What this person said to you really means absolutely nothing. She can no more see into the future than I can.

However, most people can link either or both of the numbers 11 and 22 to something in their lives if they think about it, just as they could link any other two numbers someone picks out of the air. For instance, I used to live at number 22 before I moved to my present home and I have no doubt that if I gave any credence to this lady's statement I could think of something linked to number 11.

Just forget about it. The lady had obviously nothing better to do with her time on that day, and grandma's spirit will live on but only in the memories of those who were close to her whilst she was alive.

I went to see her about 5 years ago and absolutely nothing she said came true, and she got some things way off beam. For a start, both my parents are dead (since 1994) and she said I was worn out looking after my dad. She told me I would meet some rich bloke and go and live in France or somewhere similar by the sea, and that I would be bought an expensive car. I am still in Sheffield, my partner was made redundant and I am driving my T registration Ford to this day. She correctly said that I was a teacher and I don't know how she got that right, and she knew I had cats - but I could have been covered in cat hairs! However, she was very nice!

Mod Note:

Threads merged

Please use the search function before creating new threads.

Thank you.

Well it's a good giggle, I suppose. Much more fun and cheaper than watching live snooker

Can Clairvoyants tell who is going to get a parking ticket ?