The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

It seems more than a coincidence that all the sceptic, unhelpful, sacrastic replies come from men on the forum! Men of little faith, no faith or just men with nothing better to do??

Or just not as gullible as the fair ladies of Sheffield?

Doubful but Maybe, but then the men will agree and the women will certainly disagree!

It seems more than a coincidence that all the sceptic, unhelpful, sacrastic replies come from men on the forum! Men of little faith, no faith or just men with nothing better to do??

Excuse me, dear lady! I'm a fella!

Petemorris, i do apolagies there are always exceptions to the rules

I wish people would take the time to read these posts properly. The OP did not ask your opinions on clairvoyants. She simply asked if anyone could recommend one. If you can't recommend one then don't bother posting. Keep your opinions for when they are required, don't tell people what they should do and how they should think or feel. Maybe then you won't come across as bullying control freaks.

I wish people would take the time to read these posts properly. The OP did not ask your opinions on clairvoyants. She simply asked if anyone could recommend one. If you can't recommend one then don't bother posting. Keep your opinions for when they are required, don't tell people what they should do and how they should think or feel. Maybe then you won't come across as bullying control freaks.

Stop telling us what to do. :loopy:

This has been going on since I joined in 2004, I think a lot of people will not post regarding Mediums, ghosts, witches etc due to this fact.

Stop telling us what to do. :loopy:

That's so funny when practically every poster is trying to tell someone not to go to a clairvoyant!!!!!!!

Petemorris, i do apolagies there are always exceptions to the rules

I'm not saying I believe or anything like that, but the OP specifically said about sarky posts and not to bother, as she wasn't interested. All I say, is live and let live! :)

I still think all these threads are posted by shills. It's an open discussion forum, so if these shill posts for scam artists are allowed, others should be allowed to express their side of the debate too.

Are there any accredited courses that people can undertake in this field as there seems to be quite a demand for clairvoyants. Perhaps some of us have the ability to talk to dead people in us but need some coaching to bring it out.

Is there an authority that regulates clairvoyants like there is for mortgage brokers or child-minders or can anyone pitch in? What do people who use clairvoyants think?

Should there be more regulation, perhaps a certificate before someone can set-up shop or is it all just a bit of a laugh?

That's so funny when practically every poster is trying to tell someone not to go to a clairvoyant!!!!!!!
What's funnier is you're telling practically everyone else to stop telling this person that she shouldn't go to a clairvoyant. That's why I posted- "stop telling us what to do". It was a joke aimed at your failure to recognize the irony in what you were doing. Never mind.