The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Save your money and buy Paranormality by Richard Wiseman, its all a load of rubbish there is an especially good bit about how the Spiritualist Church started.

Please don't waste your money on superstitious nonsense. These clairvoyants/spiritualists play on vulnerable people and make a lot of money out them. People go to see them when they feel insecure and unsure of their future or grieving for a lost loved one. Been there worn the tee shirt.

I could tell quite a few true stories about some clairvoyants in Sheffield - so please keep well away from them and as someone else said give the money to charity.

Some so called clairvoyants will come to a house and read tarot cards for 5 or 6 people at £25 or more each - don't do it. Not a bad earner? Gift of the gab is all you need to make £150 in a couple of hours.

i need to see a good clairvoyant

If such a thing truly existed, they'd have phoned you already.

I see a great clairvoyant and recently had a reading.

He knew I felt vulnerable, scared and used as being used was all I ever felt.

He knew that my post traumatic stress disorder was triggered through problems off a old friends as well as many other factors.

And that I blamed this friend for my condition getting worse as my condition progresses due to emotional stress ect

He made me realise that all these years I have spent hating this person was not worth it, She ain't worth a seconds thought in my head.

He told me about how the friends I have now are going to be important to me, even more important then last year.

And not because I will be going through a bad patch.

But because there are going to be some exciting things happen they will be there for (can't say what)

He knew my friends names Danniella and the others kimmy and kirsty. (they did not attend reading)

And knew me and kirsty have been life long friends. He said I had doubted my life long friendship and some times took kirsty for granted.

In favour of another " supposed friend" but he said although I learnt the hard way and was used ect that I now realise that I have taken kirsty for granted.

And that she would always be my lifelong friend, and we will never part on any bad terms so that made me happy.

Ok once upon a time I was gutted I lost a "old friend" but then I realised when I apologised for something they was part cause of. And they threw that in my face and even can't apologise them selves for their own errors.

That they was not worthy of any friendship I ever waisted on them. So the other day I got all the bits I still had left that reminds me of that person and I burnt it.

I said goodbye forever to that friendships and since I never been happier, I know this person still has my pics on their Facebook ect.

And what's weird is I ain't had 1 picture of that person in the last year as they got deleted or burnt.

I have had a lot of issues to deal with over last few year but seeing the clairvoyant helped me put it all in to perspective and make sense of it all.

I now wonder why my old friend has not deleted my pics ect , I really hope that it is not because they think one day we will be close again.

As I could Never forgive this person or allow them back, they can't see the pics as happy memories as when I saw our old pics just reminded me of how one sided and cheap the friendship was.

But one thing I know for sure is that now I have the most amazing friends. And now I have experienced the kind of friendships I got.

My standards have gone up and I actually know what being happy is about.

The clairvoyant told me a lot of stuff but this piece of info was the most important and interesting bit.

You don't have to see a clairvoyant just to talk to those gone but they also help you with understanding life and situations.

I never realised that until now and I will for sure see this person again. :)

Anyone know of any of the above coming up soon?

Am sure i read that Crosspool Tavern were having one, didn't take note of date thought :o(

There's one at the Shakespeare on Well Road at Heeley on 25th August, tickets on sale behind the bar

The Bagshaw Arms Gleadless is having one, again I didn't notice the date. Might have been and gone already.

Perhaps if the person concerned is really Clairvoyant or Psychic they would know you wanted to be there and contact you??? lol :hihi::hihi::hihi: