The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Clairvoyant's rely heavily on weak people being polite and confirming everything the clairvoyant says is accurate.

You're so right!

You're so right!

:hihi: Vey polite of you to say so, maybe i should be a clairvoyant. :)

Has anyone actually gone to the link and read the article? It is about an actress hired by Penn and Teller to pretend to be a clairvoyant and she does it oh so well.

Of course I am a non believer in all of this..........but..........I did notice in an episode of Father Ted, where he goes to see a fortune teller; she uses tarot cards an d continually pulls out the Death card. That`s strange she says theres only supposed to be one! Shortly after that the actor, died for real!!!!!?????

Of course I am a non believer in all of this..........but..........I did notice in an episode of Father Ted, where he goes to see a fortune teller; she uses tarot cards an d continually pulls out the Death card. That`s strange she says theres only supposed to be one! Shortly after that the actor, died for real!!!!!?????

Spooky! Of course, there have been countless thousands of scenes in films and TV shows where a character is pratting about with Tarot cards, and the person playing said character did not die shortly afterwards.

She's a good one. she saw you coming for sure.:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi:

hi me too please would like Yvonne Charlerton's number and price too..give it a suss

im been to yvonne,just off abbeydale road,she was brillient and everythings come true about what she said.

please could i have the number for this lady?

Heard brenda is very good, i prefer them to come to my house though. And can highly recommend richard knight he is spot on. He has worked with the police , been on gmtv, and johnathen ross and kilroy very good x

anyone got a number for this guy ?

please could i have the number for this lady?

me too please:)

Most of us sceptics do not think that all phychics, mediums, tarot readers, dousers, faith healers etc. are all frauds. A lot of them are for sure but I'm also sure that there are many who are not frauds. You for example at least sound very sincere and probably really do believe you have a paranormal ability of some kind. I think you are wrong, and the fact that you have a 'full and active client base' is not evidence that you have these abilities, merely evidence that some people believe that you do.

Your social worker analogy isn't very apt because Social workers don't make any extraordinary claims that are the foundation of the service they perform. Psychics and Clairevoyants do make extraordinary claims upon the truth of which their entire service rests and extraordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof.

Are you insane.lol , many psychics are not frauds? Which ones?