Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

:help: please no timewasters

I have lost loved ones in my life who i believe may be trying to send a message to me, many might think i'm crazy but I loved these people very much so. If you may know somebody who could possibly help me please let me know

thanks

There is a spiritualist church on Bold St ,Attercliffe which you might try. They hold different types of service on different nights of the week I understand.

I have lost loved ones in my life who i believe may be trying to send a message to me, many might think i'm crazy but I loved these people very much so. If you may know somebody who could possibly help me please let me know

thanks

I dont think youre crazy at all, different people believe different things. Good luck with your search and if you do go and get a good reading, let me know,

Lisa.

thanks

b careful alot of people may take advantage in a situation like this

My friend see's a brilliant one at a spiritualist church in the western park area and it's free although maybe not for a private reading.

She wanted to make contact with a friend who had died, and one of the mediums there told her she was in the room and told her things only my friend and her friend who had died could know, she also knew that the friend she went along with had suffered 2 miscarriages before even speaking with her, she had a reading and they knew everything from her favourite drink to the amount of siblings she had etc

She's seen a few and was amazed by them, il try to find out the name. :)

thats why i'm interested in others experiences I wouldn't like to think i'm being ripped off

that would be great Becky thanks

There is a spiritualist church on Bold St ,Attercliffe which you might try. They hold different types of service on different nights of the week I understand.

Id give it a miss,been a couple of times and its full of clicky middle aged women fighting for messages.

Id give it a miss,been a couple of times and its full of clicky middle aged women fighting for messages.

I'm willing to try anything though really atleast I know people will be in the same boat i guess

good grief :roll: As if fighting for messages is going to make them come through any faster! Some people actually get addicted to going to mediums and the like. Someone who I know did, and a message actually came through from her late husband telling her to leave him in peace! :)

if i was you i would go to a spiritualist church i found it a great comfort since my hubby died and have had a few messages and most things that were said they could not have known about them and being told that he is with me a lot is very comforting especially when they told me that he was with me when i was watching a film a very old film and they could not have known about the film as it was on a video and not on tv

Hi Dee123

I can highly recommend Joanne, I've visited her twice, even though I was very sceptical. She is amazing and very lovely as a person, no jiggery pockery if you know what I mean, just tells it like it is.

My friend see's a brilliant one at a spiritualist church in the western park area and it's free although maybe not for a private reading.

She wanted to make contact with a friend who had died, and one of the mediums there told her she was in the room and told her things only my friend and her friend who had died could know, she also knew that the friend she went along with had suffered 2 miscarriages before even speaking with her, she had a reading and they knew everything from her favourite drink to the amount of siblings she had etc

She's seen a few and was amazed by them, il try to find out the name. :)

Its called Whitham Road Spiritulist Church, open circle is on Sunday afternoon 3.00pm to 4.00pm, Wednesday afternoon 1.30 to 2.30 and Wednesday night 7.30 till about 9.00pm. Her name is Sue that runs it she is really nice.