The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

BlueAngel you are extroverted and sociable, while sometimes you are wary and reserved. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety, and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. Disciplined and controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside, sometimes your imagination runs away with you.

While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. At 23 you have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not yet turned to your advantage. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a strong need for other people to like you and for them to admire you. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.

Do me one go on that was pretty good.charlie

BlueAngel you are extroverted and sociable, while sometimes you are wary and reserved. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety, and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. Disciplined and controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside, sometimes your imagination runs away with you.

While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. At 23 you have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not yet turned to your advantage. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a strong need for other people to like you and for them to admire you. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.

That's uncanny! Apart from being 15 years out on the age front that could almost have been intended for me! :hihi:

That's uncanny! Apart from being 15 years out on the age front that could almost have been intended for me! :hihi:

I am 23 it says it in my profile it also says I like going out with friends, my boyfriend, going to the pics etc.

The thing that really bothers me is WHY are YOU so bothered how I spend MY own money? and anyone else on here for that matter is it really wrong of ME to spend MY money on what I want.

That was quite good Norbert although you didn't pick up on anything specific if I had just paid you £25.00 for that I would have been very disappointed. Obviously you failed that challenge

The thing that really bothers me is WHY are YOU so bothered how I spend MY own money? and anyone else on here for that matter is it really wrong of ME to spend MY money on what I want.

I don't CARE how YOU spend YOUR own MONEY, I'm JUST being HELPFUL and AMUSING myself IN equal MEASURE.

That was quite good Norbert although you didn't pick up on anything specific if I had just paid you £25.00 for that I would have been very disappointed. Obviously you failed that challenge

I didn't do the "reading" of course, it was copied from a newspaper astrology column in 1948 by Bertram Forer an American psychologist.

In his classic experiment, Forer administered a personality test to his students. Rather than scoring the tests and giving individual assessments, he gave all the students the exact same analysis copied from a newspaper astrology column. The students were then asked to evaluate the description on a scale of 0 through 5, with 5 being the most accurate. The average evaluation was 4.26. The experiment has been repeated hundreds of times since 1948, and the average remains about 4.2.

The Forer effect shows that people tend to accept generalised descriptions of their personalities without realising that the same evaluation could apply to nearly anyone else, because people want the results to be true.

I have to come clean on this one, my last reply was just a bit of a stir as I was bored.

In the 60's there was a pianist named Ray, who accompanied the singers etc at Grimesthorpe Club, we had applied to emigrate, but hadn't told anyone, not even family.

During a break, Ray came to sit with us and started telling us things, I thought he was drunk as his eyes looked very odd, an old neighbour who was at our table said he was good, but I didn't understand what it was all about, he said that we would make a trip across water & it would be very beneficial for us in every way & told us heaps of other things too, he also mentioned the name Birmingham ???????????

Three years later I was working in a small factory in Australia, a booklet came out about the history of the company, it was started in Birmingham, everything he told us that night has come true in the 30 odd years, there are so many doubting Thomas's around these days.

I would recommend Brenda Diskin, she's very good. I was very sceptical when the reading was over as some of the things she told me about my career was way off. But since then everything she told me has come true and in exactly the same order as she told me.

Nob-ert amuse yourself in another thread your becoming quite boring now

Nob-ert amuse yourself in another thread your becoming quite boring now

Norbert's not been on this thread for nearly 3 days! Or perhaps BlueAngel is upset at falling hook, line and sinker for Norbert's little trap.....;)

Norbert's not been on this thread for nearly 3 days! Or perhaps BlueAngel is upset at falling hook, line and sinker for Norbert's little trap.....;)

What little trap would that be?

Oh dear you keep avoiding the question I'll give you my name and lets see if you can come up with anything you said it would be easy why don't you want to do it?

I keep avoiding the question just like a clairvyant would, until they have fished for possible answers and read the body language, If you want to give me your name then i will see what I can come up, do you want to know what you want to hear or just the truth? and means as though Im no con artist would £15 be reasonable? unless you can wait while January sales?