Reasonably priced photoshoot for newborn??

I want a photoahoot for my 3 week old. I've enquirer at pixiphoto in Mothercare Rotherham and for 20 photos on a disk it will be over £400. For a couple of the photos on a poster it's going on for £200.

I want a photoshoot with the props eg baby with teddy, baby with huge ribbon wrapped around etc. The gallery of photos on the Pixiphoto website are beautiful but does anyone know if there is anywhere cheaper but still get the professional photoshoot shots with props?

I've got an idea ... I know a person and he is brilliant, he is called anwar, I dont know what he charges but if you want his number then i can give it you and if you want to get the best deal, pay someone to take and finish the photos and then take them somewhere to be printed. i know hes got a website but im not sure what that is.

I've got an idea ... I know a person and he is brilliant, he is called anwar, I dont know what he charges but if you want his number then i can give it you and if you want to get the best deal, pay someone to take and finish the photos and then take them somewhere to be printed. i know hes got a website but im not sure what that is.

Is that the guy who is/was based down at Attercliffe?

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 11:01 ----------

http://www.asphotographyservices.co.uk/

Thats his website if so

If you are in Sheffield then just wander around the Market/Furnival square area. you will find the women out there offering promo shoots to get you in the studio, probably the cheapest way of doing it. Just dont take any of the extra and get the offered discount shoots

If you sign up for Bounty then you get free photo shoots for your newborn and as they get older. We just had the 6 month photo shoot for our daughter with pixiphoto (done at Meadowhall) and we got a free photo and then also decided to buy the other 9 photo collections (1 x large, 2 x medium & 4 x small of each photo) plus all the photos on disc for £179. I believe that you also get a free newborn one too, which we missed unfortunately but did have some taken elsewhere instead.

You also get regular emails with offers in them. We bought a travel system when it was on offer through Bounty.

http://www.bounty.com/

congratulations on the birth of your baby. :)

Where abouts in meadowhall did you have the pixi foto done? I've looked at their prices and I thought it was going on for £400/500 for the cd. Thanks for your congratulations and replies

Where abouts in meadowhall did you have the pixi foto done? I've looked at their prices and I thought it was going on for £400/500 for the cd. Thanks for your congratulations and replies

Not sure about Meadowhall, but theres one in Debenhams in town. With the Bounty voucher you get a free shoot, and the first picture taken in their own clothes for free. The ones they dress them up for during the rest of the shoot you have to pay for. I paid about £200 3 years ago for four 10x8" photos and one big 20x24" board picture, and one of those 10x8 ones was free.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

great idea that is. know a guy, no address or website or number or any idea if he's CRB checked. Brilliant.