Stabbing in Gleadless

Very sad to hear such an awful thing has happened. Although im not surprised to hear it happened in Gleadless valley. There's been a few murders in Gleadless Valley over the last couple of years.

I didn't mean literally what the hell is going on? I meant in Gleadless and areas recently. Becoming a nightmare.

Crack ..... Sends people bat poo crazy

off topic nonsense and posts quoting it removed.

Very sad to hear such an awful thing has happened. Although im not surprised to hear it happened in Gleadless valley. There's been a few murders in Gleadless Valley over the last couple of years.

And again someone always has to pipe up about gleadless valley, i'm not going to go into the other area's where there has also been murders, it happens all over sheffield

And again someone always has to pipe up about gleadless valley, i'm not going to go into the other area's where there has also been murders, it happens all over sheffield

Not really - every area has it's problems but i'm afraid Gleadless Valley has seen a few murders in the last few years. I know lots of people who live in Gleadless Valley who are just as critical of the area and they live there. It's very sad. Many areas have been brought down and become run down after the dregs have society have been moved in. The hard working people living in the area then are stuck and have to live with the problems. This is awful for the family and I feel very sorry that people have lost a loved one in such horrible circumstances.