Stabbing in Gleadless

just heard from my friends wife who lives just across from where this has happened and its a man that has stabbed his wife in the neck and she has died ....

Yeah my brother saw it happen from his kitchen, apparently the guy has been arrested now. Shocking stuff.

What the hell is going on?

So you start a thread saying Stabbing in Gleadless and then ask US what is happening :huh:

Blackstock Road is shut in both directions around the Gaunt Shops, with cars diverting round Ironside Road.

The 48 and 79 buses are taking Leighton Road, with the 48 turning round at Herdings terminus and the 79 continuing along Constable Road to rejoin Blackstock Road further up.

I didn't mean literally what the hell is going on? I meant in Gleadless and areas recently. Becoming a nightmare.

Story, or at least the bare bones of it, is now in the Star.

Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Sheffield

At approx 11.55am, today, Thursday, 21 February, police received reports that a woman had been attacked on Blackstock Road in Sheffield.

It is believed that the woman, in her 40s, sustained stab wounds and died.

A 44-year-old man, who is thought to be known to the woman, has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently in police custody.

Over the next few days, local officers will be in the area to provide reassurance.

My thoughts go out to family and friends of this poor woman. RIP.