What games have you been playing lately

Have we gone back in time to 2008?

Well Fight Night 4 was released in 2009 & Mw3 was 2011. So before you try and be funny get your facts right.

To answer your question no we haven't, still in 2013

I'm still highly addicted to Natural Selection 2 (Steam)

can't stop playing, was only released @ end of Oct and I have around 720 hours clocked up!

I've been revolving around a bunch of different MMO's last few months of 2012.. play one, move on, play another move on.. etc.. then starting back at the begining again... LoTRO, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, ST:O

Though I've been mainly Alpha and Beta testing Defiance since January, with some FFXIV v2 thrown in for good measure.

I guess it'll be back to the usual suspects once they're launched and cold hard cash is needed.. :hihi:

Just finished bio shock infinite, kept me coming back for more but i have to admit i missed rapture and big daddy.

(i) Mr Driller 2 and Pulstar (arcade)

(ii) IL-2 Sturmovik (360)

(iii) recently got hold of a PSP Go and, after a quick/easy/painless CFW'ing, a raft of games: both Ace Combats, Split/Second, Burnout Legends, Blast Off (mini), and SMS Choplifter (long-long-long time fave). Such a fab little handheld, still :)

Due to receive Bomberman World (arcade) soon, and very much looking fwd to that, and currently in talks to buy In The Hunt (arcade) as well.

Edited by L00b

It's all about blood dragon this week, awesomely cheesy.

Right now, I'm playing The Torture Game 2 game which is flash game & available online....It's too simple game..Now I'm looking forward to new upcoming PC game...

Dead Space 3, just finished, good, but not as good as the first 2, and now Dead Island Riptide, almost done, just dont want to start the final mission before Ive mopped up everything else on the island.

skyrim,fable 3,brink all great games, recently completed fable 3 and dragon age 2 started to play through final fantasy 13 next I think!!!!

just got red dead redemption and mafia 2 !!

skyrim,fable 3,brink all great games, recently completed fable 3 and dragon age 2 started to play through final fantasy 13 next I think!!!!

just got red dead redemption and mafia 2 !!

My lad has the above for his 360 and plays them all the time also the Mass Effect Trilogy & Borderlands 2 online

ATM I'm Playing Dragon age 2 and Mass Effect 2&3 on PC I just cannot get 1 to play I've had 3 copies and all glitch just after I've met the council on the Citadel I cannot get off the council 'chambers'

Been playing the Old Republic

fire emblem awakening.. already have monster hunter ready for after :)