Big month or so for the Owls now

CorkerSWFC

Sheffield Wednesdays Next 5 Games Are Against Teams In The Top 8 Or Above, Crystal Palace, Notts Forest, Watford, Leicester, Cardiff then Barnsley straight after those.

This is a massive month for the Owls, I think anything around the 6 point mark then beat Barnsley we should be snatching it now as they are very tough games...

doesnt phase me tbh as the teams in this league have proved many times anyone can beat anyone... yes on paper there tough but take last night leicester and cardiff losing at home! palace dont seem to be half the team they were under freeman.. forest are unpredictable but very winnable at home and dont no what to think of watford cos there having a great season but seem to get a good beating every few games... might do us good going into games not expected to win (again) make the lads raise it like the brighton game etc

* copy an pasted from other thread lol

On our opponents latest form (apart from the very odd blip) we could easily lose all six of these. I don't feel like home advantage is home advantage where we are concerned, and all 6 of our foes are used to good results either home or away.

We know we can spring a few good results ourselves, but these really are a proper six pack.

Palace, Forest, Cardiff and Barnsley at home? Maybe 0, 1, 1 and 1 point ... = 3

Watford, and Leicester away, maybe 0 and 0 = 0 points.

I'd not be ecstatic with 3 points from that little lot, but to be honest, it's 2 points more than I think we will get.

Very difficult time as you say Corks.

On our opponents latest form (apart from the very odd blip) we could easily lose all six of these. I don't feel like home advantage is home advantage where we are concerned, and all 6 of our foes are used to good results either home or away.

We know we can spring a few good results ourselves, but these really are a proper six pack.

Palace, Forest, Cardiff and Barnsley at home? Maybe 0, 1, 1 and 1 point ... = 3

Watford, and Leicester away, maybe 0 and 0 = 0 points.

I'd not be ecstatic with 3 points from that little lot, but to be honest, it's 2 points more than I think we will get.

Very difficult time as you say Corks.

Just being honest pal, I think at the moment it is going to be very close regarding relegation the way the league has panned out over the last fortnight or so...

Just being honest pal, I think at the moment it is going to be very close regarding relegation the way the league has panned out over the last fortnight or so...

No doubt about it.Still think we have a team of battlers who i reckon will keep us up,definetly got a tricky few games coming up,barnsley and bristol at easter could make a big difference.[ i think all the games ,barnsley onwards are winnable]

Edited by Gazza58

No doubt about it.Still think we have a team of battlers who i reckon will keep us up,definetly got a tricky few games coming up,barnsley and bristol at easter could make a big difference.[ i think all the games ,barnsley onwards are winnable]

Another clean sheet last night is a good sign I suppose m8.

sheffield wednesdays next 5 games are against teams in the top 8 or above, crystal palace, notts forest, watford, leicester, cardiff then barnsley straight after those.

This is a massive month for the owls, i think anything around the 6 point mark then beat barnsley we should be snatching it now as they are very tough games...

The next week is important !

So many bottom teams playing each other at present, a win this saturday is a must, or more teams will be catching up, on what already is a close dog fight at the bottom.