If you were on 'come dine with me', what would be your entertainment?

I'd hire a fugu chef to make our sashimi at the table. That would sort the wheat from the chaff.

Id get some of my old wrestling buddies in and get thrown about a bit!

Not like Oliver Reed and Alan Bates I hope, at least wait until after the food.

I'm always partial to a spot of drunk Twister, with shots for anyone who falls.

The recording of Match of the day and a football quiz...

Now that would definitely be sleep inducing (for me)....hey...that's not a bad idea...a snoring contest!....I've got a sound meter, and the loudest wins!

I don't think I could be on "Come Dine With Me," I don't know any fat black women, outrageous homosexuals, irritating blondes or arrogant market traders.

These appear to be mandatory guests.

I don't think I could be on "Come Dine With Me," I don't know any fat black women, outrageous homosexuals, irritating blondes or arrogant market traders.

These appear to be mandatory guests.

Oooh heck...I wonder which category I fall into?...Not that I'm a guest you understand! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Now that would definitely be sleep inducing (for me)....hey...that's not a bad idea...a snoring contest!....I've got a sound meter, and the loudest wins!

What would you do to entertain your guests then ? :)

What would you do to entertain your guests then ? :)

I dunno as as said in the original post. But recently I've seen one person play charades, which went down like a lead balloon. Another where someone had installed a bouncy castle outside the back door, which was quite funny. Another where they had space hopper racing, which as it turned out was pretty funny too.

But by far the one that I saw which entertained everyone was an older guy, obviously 'well into' music and obviously a former band member, where he set up a bedroom as a rock concert venue, and played lead guitar and sang a classic rock song (forget which one though)...that went down a 'storm'.

I dunno as as said in the original post. But recently I've seen one person play charades, which went down like a lead balloon. Another where someone had installed a bouncy castle outside the back door, which was quite funny. Another where they had space hopper racing, which as it turned out was pretty funny too.

But by far the one that I saw which entertained everyone was an older guy, obviously 'well into' music and obviously a former band member, where he set up a bedroom as a rock concert venue, and played lead guitar and sang a classic rock song (forget which one though)...that went down a 'storm'.

Nowt like sitting on the fence is there :)

Nowt like sitting on the fence is there :)

Hahaha...I'm not fence sitting (waaaay too painful :) )...I said in the OP, I had no idea. Come to that, even less about what I'd actually cook!..hahaha

Hahaha...I'm not fence sitting (waaaay too painful :) )...I said in the OP, I had no idea. Come to that, even less about what I'd actually cook!..hahaha

haha I would love a go on it me, maybe we should join forces two heads better than nowt n all that, mix our ideas up if thas got any lolol