You helped with the car seat now info wanted

GPS is no good if you lose him in a hotel or heavily built up area. Besides, it only means you know the location of his GPS pin, and not actually him. You should consider implanting something. I'd suggest some kind of cranial mount, with good view of the GPS network, and probably include some telltale monitors for eeg, heart rate, bp, blood oxygen etc.

Then you could tell whether he was in distress from the comfort of the next continent.

Hi, thanks for the info, I wont be leaving him at any time thats why i going. the GPS is beyound my pocket alas.

Stix what is the littlelife rucksack and from where

Yellowperil what are the stick on window/door alarms and from where

many thanks

thanks for the link, i recognise them i bought some from makro some years ago for £7.99. then found them in poundland down moor a short time later, was gutted at the time cus they are disposable as they didnt last long. thanks again

Hi, I'm going away soon with son and family but i am worried about the little one, he can run a lot faster than me n his mum, so i am wanting to know if there is anything on the market like GPS to pin on him just so we know at all times where he is. he is a blue eyed blond and i wish he was staying home, (thinking of little maddie)

Where you going?

http://www.mommyimhere.co.uk/

Sounds an alarm to let you know where little one is hiding. Little life rucksacks are fab and can hold a couple of nappieds and a small pack of wipes. Available at babies r us, mothercare etc.

Enjoy your holiday!

Hi, I'm going away soon with son and family but i am worried about the little one, he can run a lot faster than me n his mum, so i am wanting to know if there is anything on the market like GPS to pin on him just so we know at all times where he is. he is a blue eyed blond and i wish he was staying home, (thinking of little maddie)

instead of using gps can I suggest that you think about a harness with a lead attatched?