Cheapest place for a middle and rear exhaust?

I have a Renault clio on a 2002 reg and in need of the middle and back parts of the exhaust. I don't need it fitting as my dad can do it so if anyone can think of any cheap places that would be great! Thank you :)

Yes but would like new and from somewhere I can collect from

There are new ones on ebay...

For example

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Klarius-RN662D-Exhaust-Rear-Back-Box-Renault-Clio-MK2-BB0-1-2-CB0-1-2-/230838679823?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ARenault%7CModel%3AClio&hash=item35bf0eb90f

free delivery too...

Will Europarts have them in?

http://www.eurocarparts.com/exhaust-parts

Edited by truman

Euro Car Parts for the back box. Use their PARTS25 discount code to get 25% off.

I have a Renault clio on a 2002 reg and in need of the middle and back parts of the exhaust. I don't need it fitting as my dad can do it so if anyone can think of any cheap places that would be great! Thank you :)

try grahames tyres and exhausts and brakes very reasonable prices there are a few of them one on leppings lane another near crystal peaks near the police station, if your going to fit them yourself look for micks motors on tinternet delivered next day

I've used Bullseye in the past, their exhaust systems are nice and cheap, I had a back box from them, it rusted pretty quickly, but it did it's job :) for some years.