Half term help[!!

what to do with a 5 year old on a budget to keep her and me have a lovley half term any one got any good ideas

try having 6 grankids to keep happy,

try having 6 grankids to keep happy,

No thanks,i struggle with two:hihi:

you need a bank loan,because they dont like to go were its free

Cineworld on the centertainment does a film for £1 each at 10am all this week (90p each if you book online) its rise of the guardians mon- thurs then brave on Friday.

Western park museum and take a picnic and some bread for the ducks.

Alot of the siv leisure centres are doing splash sessions this week about £4 per adult and £2.50 per child.

Depending on whether you drive chatsworth or Matlock are always a nice drive out and there is a lovely park at Matlock and you can see the deer on a walk at chatsworth.

Hope this has given a few ideas :)

If the weather is good then there is rother valley or ecclesall woods, you could get the bus to castleton and have a walk there is also the sheffield museum you could have a day at home and do some dressing up, plant some seeds so the kids could watch them grow and maybe even teach them some old games like hopscotch have fun

Cineworld on the centertainment does a film for £1 each at 10am all this week (90p each if you book online) its rise of the guardians mon- thurs then brave on Friday.

Western park museum and take a picnic and some bread for the ducks.

Alot of the siv leisure centres are doing splash sessions this week about £4 per adult and £2.50 per child.

Depending on whether you drive chatsworth or Matlock are always a nice drive out and there is a lovely park at Matlock and you can see the deer on a walk at chatsworth.

Hope this has given a few ideas :)

I dont know about for the kids, but youve given me and the missus a few ideas too, lol

they have seen rise of the guardians

they say weston park is boring,

its not that easy pleasing 6 when they all want to do different things

Clifton park,always been a winner with my children,plenty for kids there,plus the museum too

I dont know about for the kids, but youve given me and the missus a few ideas too, lol

Haha we do love a good half term! :hihi:

There are plenty of nice parks in Sheffield. I dont think the weather is up to much tho.