Brum v Sheffield Wednesday (Match Thread)

Surely it's a good time to play Birmingham after yesterdays antics at St Andrews, they are a team seriously out of sorts and I'm expecting a win here, 3-1 Wednesday :)

Definetly a good time to play em,they are on a real downer at the moment while we have only lost one in past eleven league games.Fully expect to see whickham and lita start up front,going for a 2.0 wednesday win.

Definetly a good time to play em,they are on a real downer at the moment while we have only lost one in past eleven league games.Fully expect to see whickham and lita start up front,going for a 2.0 wednesday win.

Agreed pal Whickham and Lita seemed to click straight away when Wicks came on.

im going to this, looking forward to it havent gone to as many away games as i wanted to. Got high hopes aswell for this, connor wickham looked sharp and thats without having trained with any of the team so with over a week under his belt id like to see what he can do. other teams are winning and we simply gotta be beating the teams around us.

Hopefully jones starts with the same shape we finished with against derby with 2 out and out strikers and antonio out on the wing with helan on the other.

I can't see anything other than an owls win , all is not well in the Brum camp and now is the best time to play them for sure .

must win game for me.. iv tipped em for drop from start of season i think clarke is pants at the old managment, not sure why hes so highly rated as never particularly did anything at udders jordan rhodes bailed em out many of times masking over a not so good side imo. they have big problems behind the scenes with zigic etc... im confident of 3 away points.. oh ye an we smashed em all over park at home score flattered them so lads should be confident

Have you people learnt nothing!everytime you predict an Owls win with so much confidence we end up losing!so im going for a draw.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Have you people learnt nothing!everytime you predict an Owls win with so much confidence we end up losing!so im going for a draw.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Ahh who cares,more than use to it now.:hihi:

I am laughing at Mr Sheffield - bug*er when that happens :hihi:

But I'm going 0- 2 too, feeling quietly confident about our lads performances and Brum are having a bad time atm - need to be ruthless and capitalise on their poor form.

Have a good trip Hursty. :)

Come on the Super Owls, a nice 3 points would go down just sweet :)

Always beware a wounded animal.

I'll be happy with a draw, but I have an inkling we'll win this one 2-1.

Not been optimistic this season at all.

But if ever there were an away game we should really go for (other than Ipswich), then this is it.