Goodbye to bypassblade

Bassett and Bypass, have both departed in the past few days, forget they are Blades, they are regular posters.

It only need one or two more to depart and the section will be no longer .

too right. there is very few left of the ones that were on here when i first joined. bypass always seemed decent, we are going to run out of decent regular posters at the rate were going:(

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Bypass was the best blade on here for me . Top lad will be missed

too right. there is very few left of the ones that were on here when i first joined. bypass always seemed decent, we are going to run out of decent regular posters at the rate were going:(

Then it'll be official The Lunatics have taken over the Asylum

Like a lot I don't post on here much it's not worth the hassle

He got a ban, which he doesn't know why, so decided to jump ship. I was talking to him a couple of weeks back and he was contemplating leaving, agree, been a good poster and will be missed, anyone want me to pass on any messages pm me and i will pass them on...

Bypass got a ban? Surely the least likely poster to get banned.

I'd be really interested if you could email me the names of those you feel are untouched but cause all of the problems.

I can assure you that lots of people who many assume are untouchable are banned as often as they can post.

I'm on [email protected]

I think just opening your eyes and proper monitoring will tell you all you need to know .

We as users shouldn't have to email you the names for you to then act on whatever name you've been passed as that's not really fair .

Just monitor the section properly for a period of time and you will see exactly who the culprits are , or do nothing and watch 2.000+ posters disappear one after the other and the morons with nothing constructive to say on anything will just carry on destroying the section .

The mods are volunteers, I dont think its fair or realistic to expect them to be on the forum 24/7.

It states at the bottom of the page that the forum isnt actively monitored, thats why they depend on people reporting things.

The mods are volunteers, I dont think its fair or realistic to expect them to be on the forum 24/7.

It states at the bottom of the page that the forum isnt actively monitored, thats why they depend on people reporting things.

Exactly what she said ^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed that some posters seem to be untouchable no matter what they say and some great posters like my mate Bypass get a ban for some obscure reason.

I won't miss him personally cos I'll still see him and be in touch by other means but he was a great poster - often a joker, his idioms were marvellous, he makes me laugh, lots, I am sure he will be missed by lots of others from this part of the forum. :(

Maybe the people who report others should be monitored more closely for being morons/overly sensitive....whatever. and if I get a ban for this post....Oh well - it'll be my first!

You've all had your say.

Medusa has also politely asked for help, so if you feel strongly enough, do the admirable thing.

Closing.