Goodbye to bypassblade

I think I've been banned twice in 7 years lol...

Not been banned, yet.....:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 16-02-2013 at 19:55 ----------

had a ban tut, aint we all? :P

lifes too short to get upset by em, take it on the chin and move on, ive had more bans than i can remember lol

got banned off robbie off here not long after i started on this section for telling him what i thought

got a mod warning via pm the other week for a sweary word and somebody off this section grassed me up, seems theres more reporting goes on on this section than the rest of the forum put together

it really is like a playground on this section

Totally agree Mel, spoils it...:(

I think I've been banned twice in 7 years lol...

Funny thing Mat since I put some on 'ignore' and stopped posting as much on here I haven't had 1 ban before it was like 2/3 a month

Not been banned, yet.....:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 16-02-2013 at 19:55 ----------

Totally agree Mel, spoils it...:(

I have said it time and time again, the place needs freshening up, a today's football sticky to discuss "all football" a quiz bit, prediction league, fantasy league.

I've tried allsorts, I even put a football humour thread up and that got moved to the graveyard, there needs to be give and take from both the users and the mods to make this place what it once was cause at the moment it's a joke...

---------- Post added 16-02-2013 at 20:00 ----------

Funny thing Mat since I put some on 'ignore' and stopped posting as much on here I haven't had 1 ban before it was like 2/3 a month

That's what I do m8, don't put up with the trolls just lob em on ignore at the 1st time of numptyness lolol :hihi:

Edited by CorkerSWFC

Its a shame he comes over as a reasonable and nice guy,maybe he's just havin a break and will make a comeback.

Its a shame he comes over as a reasonable and nice guy,maybe he's just havin a break and will make a comeback.

I'll second that. Last person I'd expect to deserve a ban.

He sounded pretty adamant he would never post again, but said he may have a read sometimes.

I dont post on this section very often, but I like to read the threads. If he doesnt come back I think it will be a big loss :(

had a ban tut, aint we all? :P

lifes too short to get upset by em, take it on the chin and move on, ive had more bans than i can remember lol

got banned off robbie off here not long after i started on this section for telling him what i thought

got a mod warning via pm the other week for a sweary word and somebody off this section grassed me up, seems theres more reporting goes on on this section than the rest of the forum put together

it really is like a playground on this section

Although I don't post on this section I read it everyday . It seems that some posters are untouchable by mods and it seems these posters cause all the trouble.

Although I don't post on this section I read it everyday . It seems that some posters are untouchable by mods and it seems these posters cause all the trouble.

Bassett and Bypass, have both departed in the past few days, forget they are Blades, they are regular posters.

It only need one or two more to depart and the section will be no longer .

Bassett and Bypass, have both departed in the past few days, forget they are Blades, they are regular posters.

It only need one or two more to depart and the section will be no longer .

Didn't mean they caused trouble . Thought they were good posters

I'd be really interested if you could email me the names of those you feel are untouched but cause all of the problems.

I can assure you that lots of people who many assume are untouchable are banned as often as they can post.

I'm on medusa@sheffieldforum.co.uk

Ta Ra Bypass.

All the best P.S. I have jacked the footi forum in as well. To many egomaniacs, you get sick of em telling each other how good they are .

Just this one for you.