Goodbye to bypassblade

Bypassblade has left the forum and i must say,i think the footy section will be a poorer place for it. I always enjoyed reading his comments and i am sure you will all want to wish him your best.

Bypassblade has left the forum and i must say,i think the footy section will be a poorer place for it. I always enjoyed reading his comments and i am sure you will all want to wish him your best.

For certain, always enjoyed his contributions.

Why has he left???

bypass was one of the "good uns" on this section...............which i have left, bar two posts today lol

our paths crossed on other sections too

take care bypass

why's he left? he was a good poster:( all the best anyway, hopefully he will return at some point

He's a nice guy, shame that he's left the forum.

Really sorry to hear that, hope everything is ok Bypass mate.

Sorry to hear that my friend - keep in touch:D

why's he left? he was a good poster:( all the best anyway, hopefully he will return at some point

He got a ban, which he doesn't know why, so decided to jump ship. I was talking to him a couple of weeks back and he was contemplating leaving, agree, been a good poster and will be missed, anyone want me to pass on any messages pm me and i will pass them on...

Top poster Bypass, he'll be sorely missed, this forum won't have any decent posters left soon...SAD TIMES...

He got a ban, which he doesn't know why, so decided to jump ship. I was talking to him a couple of weeks back and he was contemplating leaving, agree, been a good poster and will be missed, anyone want me to pass on any messages pm me and i will pass them on...

had a ban tut, aint we all? :P

lifes too short to get upset by em, take it on the chin and move on, ive had more bans than i can remember lol

got banned off robbie off here not long after i started on this section for telling him what i thought

got a mod warning via pm the other week for a sweary word and somebody off this section grassed me up, seems theres more reporting goes on on this section than the rest of the forum put together

it really is like a playground on this section