Found iphone 5 on Robin Lane.

How did he answer it then?:loopy:.

Magic, duh... :roll:

My mum phoned me earlier, guess I better give her my phone back.

:roll::roll: He found the phone of a complete stranger who then rang it so it's hardly the same thing is it?

Toss it in the river.

If he's going to be a dick about it he gets what is coming to him.

For anyone who's thinking thats abit harsh, the cheapest iphone 5 comes in at £530, anyone who's lost their's but is happy to go get it 'after I get up (after a night out)'

They clearly don't care.

Edited by geared

Get on his Facebook and post a nice big picture of some whale with cod eyes and put its me new bird I just pulled tonight.

Get on his Facebook and post a nice big picture of some whale with cod eyes and put its me new bird I just pulled tonight.

I caught sight of myself in the mirror this morning Eric I could almost fit that bill myself :|.

I wont bother to tidy myself up either if he can shout and swear at me ( I may in reality be the wrong side of thirty but I have a squeeky voice so over the phone I sound like a young girl) he deserves to enjoy my Sunday relaxed look.

Tempted to put me curlers in to complete it!

---------- Post added 17-02-2013 at 09:59 ----------

Toss it in the river.

For anyone who's thinking thats abit harsh, the cheapest iphone 5 comes in at £530, anyone who's lost their's but is happy to go get it 'after I get up (after a night out)'

They clearly don't care.

That's exactly what he is being.

I don't want a medal or a reward but an acknowledgement that I saved him some hassle wouldn't be out of the question!

Maybe he will turn up with a bunch of flowers and a heartfelt thanks eh? :suspect:

I have found an iphone on Robin Lane at Beighton.

It is a black one with a rubbery type thing around it.

It has a code thingy so if you have lost one call it and we can arrange for you to collect.

report to police as i phones have an iphone finder on them and they may think you have stolen it, not that i am saying you have but my friend had this happen she found one , advertised it as found and forgot to report it , the police turned up at her home saying she had a stolen phone etc thankfulyy she was able to back her story up

report to police as i phones have an iphone finder on them and they may think you have stolen it

The owners going to collect it today (when he can be bothered!)

When the ungrateful bleep comes to get it have pity on him and try not to mock him. Firstly he got an iPhone and to add insult to injury he wants it back after losing it. Should have cut his losses and got an Android lol

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Make sure there is someone with you when he comes around .

Toss it in the river.

They clearly don't care.

That's precisely what I would have done with it as well. What a bell end.

Ask him for proof of ownership and tell him youre handing it to the police if he cant produce, he deserves no more of a good persons time.