2013 Stannington Carnival 13th July

The 2013 Carnival has been arranged for Saturday 13th July. It will be held in Stannington Park, off Oldfield Terrace - (for sat nav, the post code is S6 6DP), they are expecting between 5,000 & 6,000 visitors. BELIEVE ME IT'S HUGE There will be all types of stalls including crafts, home made local products, books, clothes, fancy dress, plants, prints, etc plus there will be fairground rides, lazer tags, clowns, games, birds of prey, food, bouncy castles, donkey rides, belly dancing; martial arts display, to name just a few of the attractions PLUS a great variety of fabulous Classic Vehicles on display. PROFITS MADE BY THE ORGANISERS ARE DONATED TO CHARITY/LOCAL ORGANISATIONS. In the last 10 years alone, they have donated over £32,000. to CONTACT THE ORGANISERS:- email scoff.carnival@live.co.uk for more information about pitch availability or just general questions. Thanks

If you have an "UNUSUAL CRAFT" or offer "SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO THE NORM" they would love to hear from you This isn't a car boot sale or just a craft fair, this is a BIG EVENT in its 22nd year. If you are interested, please email scoff.carnival@live.co.uk for more information, or you could call 07 967 872 163.

Have a great day. :-)

Edited by mehereathome
Extra contact details

Fantastic event, had a wonderful time last year, looking forward to the same this year. A village carnival at it's best :-)

Really pleased you had a good time ~ its taking off sooooo quickly and shaping up to be a fantastic day already, and still 5 months to go.

Edited by mehereathome
change to tesxt

Hi there wagz123, thanks for posting ~ the cost depends, can you give me some details about what you would like to be doing/bringing to the Carnival ~ why not email me to scoff.carnival@live.co.uk giving me a bit of info about what it is you do, and I'll be able to send you a few more details. Don't worry, I wont inundate you with messages.

would you be interested in a Gothic Giftwear stall?

What time does it start?

Hi there, the Carnival begins with a parade that starts at 12 noon. Thanks for the question, hope you can make it ~ have a look at our facebook page Stannington Carnival to see more of what's happening

Great thanks! Will be there.