Meeting a new partner

i met a lady while dog walking we chatted and i thought we was friends she invited me back to her house for a cuppa,when i got there she said she would like to ask me something

i thought oh how nice, she replied would you mind dog sitting while i went out,as poochy pie likes you,never went in that park again.

There's no best way each way just has its merits.

Meeting through a friend -- You get to know about the person's likes and dislikes before hand through a reliable source.

Online dating - you can get to know if the person is compatible by exchanging emails or contact before deciding to go on date. This avoids the waste of time.

Each has their advantages and disadvantages, many of my friends have had some success by joining evening classes too.

What importance do you attach to astronomy when seeking a new partner?

I'm Libra myself, so I'm supposed to get on well with Gemini and Aquarius. But I went out with a Gemini once and she had a split personality. The Aquarius lady was nice though, but she used to get very bad water retention at certain times of month.

Still, both of those were better than the Cancer lady that I went out with - she was really crabby - and the Capricorn lady was always acting the goat.

Is this all just a load of rubbish do you think?

What importance do you attach to astronomy when seeking a new partner?

I'm Libra myself, so I'm supposed to get on well with Gemini and Aquarius. But I went out with a Gemini once and she had a split personality. The Aquarius lady was nice though, but she used to get very bad water retention at certain times of month.

Still, both of those were better than the Cancer lady that I went out with - she was really crabby - and the Capricorn lady was always acting the goat.

Is this all just a load of rubbish do you think?

What you are describing isn't astronomy, it's astrology.

Astrology is a load of rubbish, astronomy is not.

What you are describing isn't astronomy, it's astrology.

Astrology is a load of rubbish, astronomy is not.

Hook, line and sinker....

Ill be hoping I find someone this year in Sheffield, though I won't be desperately seeking lol