Callous cash for crash men given 10 years

:o Good heavens. That's unbelievable!

IF they hadn't overstuffed the bus to the point of being suspicious they'd have got away with it I bet too... Just two or three stooges on there and no one would have been much the wiser...

As regards the bus incident, I heard of another incident involving a bus crash where the Police were called a second time to hurry up and attend since by-passing pedestrians were hopping on the bus to make a claim.

It seems there's more than a few around quite prepared to go for the 'free money'.

:o Good heavens. That's unbelievable!
looks like they have been found guilty

Does the idea of killing people turn you on?

Have you read your own signature lately?

10 years isn't long enough. When are we going to get serious prison sentences in this country?

10 years isn't long enough. When are we going to get serious prison sentences in this country?
have the sheffield lot been sentenced then ? i thought they were remanded in custody?

have the sheffield lot been sentenced then ? i thought they were remanded in custody?
they were in last nights star front page

they were in last nights star front page
cheers they were also in the daily mirror today looks like they have been remanded for sentencing later

Should be 30 years each. Hard labour, breaking rocks every day in the baking sun or pouring rain.

Should be 30 years each. Hard labour, breaking rocks every day in the baking sun or pouring rain.

That will cost cost over a million quid for each person-hardly a prudent use of resources simply to satisfy a vindictive stratum of society.

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 19:00 ----------

deserve every day,should av been charged with murder.

If charged thus they would have been found not guilty as not deliberate.Is that what you want?