Stop the bedroom tax - petition

What doom and gloom postings there is on here, take a step back posters, a poster has an opinion you disagree with it so you start talking about i hope you dont get an heart attack a stroke etc i hope you dont lose your job and more. This thread is going to the dogs

kidley it could be worse:- Posters could be saying "I hope you lose your job!" to the OP!

To sum up, everyone who will be affected is against it, because they perceive the level of HB they currently get as a right.

Everyone else can see how paying to keep people in over large houses is unfair.

The only problem I can see with the issue is that there aren't actually enough 1 beds for people who are willing to move to actually move them. Anyone who is willing to move shouldn't have the reduction IMO, but they should expect to be moved as soon as somewhere suitable comes up.

kidley it could be worse:- Posters could be saying "I hope you lose your job!" to the OP!

??? what's that supposed to mean?

+`

Perhaps it will motivate them to get a proper job and stop living off the forced charity of everyone else like the parasites they are?

Perhaps if the EMPLOYERS paid a living wage,working people wouldnt have to ask for state help and the benefits bill would reduce drastically

Have to agree, working tax credits give a free gift to employers to boost their profits and encourage them to think its OK to pay less than a living wage.

That's a very arrogant (not to mention complacent) attitude to take.

Working for yourself or not, no-one knows what's round the corner, you could suffer an illness, have a stroke, or a heart attack, or have an accident tomorrow, no matter how confident you are, and your world could be turned upside down."

Yes but lets be realistic here, these are exactly the sort of people who should be helped. Sadly the scheme has become a lifestyle for most people on it, including disability benefits. Most when challenged by new tests to prove their claims, withdraw it.

+`

Perhaps it will motivate them to get a proper job and stop living off the forced charity of everyone else like the parasites they are?

Perhaps if the EMPLOYERS paid a living wage,working people wouldnt have to ask for state help and the benefits bill would reduce drastically

Perhaps if you had some skills then you would be able to earn a living wage? Why is everything wrong in your life someone else's fault? Why should I pay punitive tax because of this?

I personally have worked only about 9 months of last year, due to tax being too high. Working to keep scroungers in drink and cigs? No thanks.

I personally have worked only about 9 months of last year, due to tax being too high. Working to keep scroungers in drink and cigs? No thanks.

why have you only worked 9 months because of taxes being to high ?

why have you only worked 9 months because of taxes being to high ?

Because I have earned more than enough, and dont want to be giving any more to the government. I know its hard to understand for those that live pay cheque to pay cheque.

To sum up, everyone who will be affected is against it, because they perceive the level of HB they currently get as a right.

Everyone else can see how paying to keep people in over large houses is unfair.

The only problem I can see with the issue is that there aren't actually enough 1 beds for people who are willing to move to actually move them. Anyone who is willing to move shouldn't have the reduction IMO, but they should expect to be moved as soon as somewhere suitable comes up.

of course everyone who is affected by this is against it (same as the bankers against their bonuses been cut they are against that, but they still get them:suspect: ) a lot of people are against tax avoidance schemes but hey they still happening for the well off :suspect:. theres not only you who can see there is not enough houses to accomadate this the gov know it and still pressing ahead with this :roll:. divide and conquer allover again this lot

---------- Post added 17-03-2013 at 08:05 ----------

Because I have earned more than enough, and dont want to be giving any more to the government. I know its hard to understand for those that live pay cheque to pay cheque.
thats the trouble with the likes of you, and the reason benefits are paid to the less well off, if everyone paid their taxes it would be fairer allround

of course everyone who is affected by this is against it (same as the bankers against their bonuses been cut they are against that, but they still get them:suspect: ) a lot of people are against tax avoidance schemes but hey they still happening for the well off :suspect:. theres not only you who can see there is not enough houses to accomadate this the gov know it and still pressing ahead with this :roll:. divide and conquer allover again this lot

---------- Post added 17-03-2013 at 08:05 ----------

thats the trouble with the likes of you, and the reason benefits are paid to the less well off, if everyone paid their taxes it would be fairer allround

The trouble with people like me is that we want to keep what we earn and not see it ****** up against the wall? Yes that's right.

Who is John Galt?

The trouble with people like me is that we want to keep what we earn and not see it ****** up against the wall? Yes that's right.

Who is John Galt?

why the mps have been doing that with your money for years :hihi:

why the mps have been doing that with your money for years :hihi:

I know, but not for much longer. :hihi: