A law just for wives

Such laws did protect the family when husband and wife were jointly accused; he could accept the blame, and she would be left free to care for the children.

Treating both genders as equal, on the other hand, would be.

But I suspect, and they'll never admit to it anyway, women do not want equal rights; they want everything their own way.

This applies to Muslim women when they marry, Muslim women know thier place, do as they are told, give sex when asked and take only partners thier parents choose, on the other hand muslim men, can screw around, drive the family merc/BMW like it hot and generaly run a muck. If you don't believe me work for one like I did, it was a real eye opener, don't get me wrong, nice enough guy payed me well and on comlpetion of work , but treat his wife like a pros, he had a mistress and was constanlty chatting women up like the thief of Bagdad.

But I suspect, and they'll never admit to it anyway, women do not want equal rights; they want everything their own way.

Your beloved Labour Party could have repealed this act any time since the 20s. Maybe it didn't because McDonald, Attlee, Wilson, Callaghan, Blair and Brown were all women who didn't want equal rights.

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 10:59 ----------

....on the other hand muslim men, can screw around, drive the family merc/BMW like it hot and generaly run a muck. If you don't believe me work for one like I did, it.....nice enough guy ......

So you criticise Muslim men for what they do and then say that the one you did know who did all that was a nice bloke. That says a lot about you then.

This applies to Muslim women when they marry, Muslim women know thier place, do as they are told, give sex when asked and take only partners thier parents choose, on the other hand muslim men, can screw around, drive the family merc/BMW like it hot and generaly run a muck. If you don't believe me work for one like I did, it was a real eye opener, don't get me wrong, nice enough guy payed me well and on comlpetion of work , but treat his wife like a pros, he had a mistress and was constanlty chatting women up like the thief of Bagdad.

Fan of massive sweeping generalisations much?

Mecky has said something I agree with. This, combined with those meteors in Russia, leads me to believe it's the end of the world.

;)

Your beloved Labour Party could have repealed this act any time since the 20s. Maybe it didn't because McDonald, Attlee, Wilson, Callaghan, Blair and Brown were all women who didn't want equal rights.

So you criticise Muslim men for what they do and then say that the one you did know who did all that was a nice bloke. That says a lot about you then.

Says a lot about you too. Your point is?

I said that only because he paid me in cash not washers. Get over yourself I'm right, Muslin women have to cover their faces or hair because Muslim men see them only as sex objects and their property. I see plenty of Muslin men who should cover their heads.

Says a lot about you too. Your point is?

My point is that you never criticise the Labour Party and no one else is ever allowed to criticise the Labour Party but then you criticise a piece of legislation the Labour Party has always supported. Therefore my point is that you're a hypocrite.

I said that only because he paid me in cash not washers. Get over yourself I'm right, Muslin women have to cover their faces or hair because Muslim men see them only as sex objects and their property. I see plenty of Muslin men who should cover their heads.

So Muslim men are sexist bigots because one paid you in cash? I'm sure loads of white men have paid you in cash too. What does that make them? Feminists? Maybe if your work hadn't been cash in hand you might have been entitled to benefits.

Still a fan of those massive sweeping generalisations I see.

Just for balance, I'll repfrase that for you - many Muslim women choose to cover their hair or face. Many choose not to. One of my closest colleagues is a Muslim woman who chooses to cover neither her hair nor face.

Why would "the wife" need any such protection at all? Divorce is available, so "he made me" really does not cut it as a defence for someone who has committed a crime. Equal rights, equal responsibility for your own actions.

I agree its sexist against the men. ie they can get away with any crime saying the husband forced me to do it. Yet we have no defence if the other way round. Spousal abuse occurs to men too.

there is no meantion in the Quran they have to wear head scarfs etc it is like you say all to do with dominating and controling there women.