Where can I buy a decent PC case

I think your advise may be a bit late by about 16 months.

Maybe, but my advi©e is still very pertinent.

---------- Post added 11-06-2014 at 21:53 ----------

What did they do or not do for you?

Oh, just a few underhand, improper and unscrupulous acts with my pc and laptop. I suppose I'm partly to blame for not trusting my instincts about them in the first place.

I really think if your going to slate a company on every computer post on Sheffield forum you should tell the whole story!

I really think if your going to slate a company on every computer post on Sheffield forum you should tell the whole story!

TBF, having rooted out their website and found half of it missing including the contact us & returns policy pages, you can already tell what type of business you're gonna get.

Your still not really giving a valid reason! Anyway I personally have never had any problems with Enet and I have been using them for 5 years at least now! They have sorted all sorts of problems from virus's cracked iphone screens, new laptops, new computers and fixing my netbook!

Looking at their prices, then i would order online instead. Its hard for shops on London road to compete with the likes if Amaon, dabs, ebuyer, aria, scan.

In terms of a case, then i just look at reviews and see which ones are in at the moment from the likes of Fractal design, NXT, Corsair, Antec etc. A reviewer does a proper test of things like temps and noise which are important but boring

I'd rather buy a ood 2nd hand one from ebay than a poor generic one.

Corsiar cabide 200r £45300r £59 from Amazon or the white fractal design R4 from ebuyer £64. they will alos have good resale value.

Edited by 999tigger

Your still not really giving a valid reason! Anyway I personally have never had any problems with Enet and I have been using them for 5 years at least now! They have sorted all sorts of problems from virus's cracked iphone screens, new laptops, new computers and fixing my netbook!

Hmmmm. Well, I took my laptop in for repair and when I got it back it had more problems than when I originally took it. They offered to buy it off me for parts at a 'knock down' price of£50. I happened to see it for sale in there a few days later and they had it for sale for £200. This is just one of several incidents that happened before I learnt my lesson(!) Enet are swindlers, take note and tell your friends or be swindled!

No idea about Enet, but many people on these forums, have and continue to use Mozalan at Byte IT. When you meet him you get the impression of someone that is honest and genuine. His good reputation is what enables him to attract work. Try him next time.

No idea about Enet, but many people on these forums, have and continue to use Mozalan at Byte IT. When you meet him you get the impression of someone that is honest and genuine. His good reputation is what enables him to attract work. Try him next time.

Now that sounds like my cup of tea. Where are they based please 999tigger?

Hmmmm. Well, I took my laptop in for repair and when I got it back it had more problems than when I originally took it. They offered to buy it off me for parts at a 'knock down' price of£50. I happened to see it for sale in there a few days later and they had it for sale for £200. This is just one of several incidents that happened before I learnt my lesson(!) Enet are swindlers, take note and tell your friends or be swindled!

If I took my laptop in somewhere for repair and it came back worse than when they started I would be demanding a refund on what they charged to fix it and CERTAINLY would find it suspect if they then offered to buy it off me.

If I took my laptop in somewhere for repair and it came back worse than when they started I would be demanding a refund on what they charged to fix it and CERTAINLY would find it suspect if they then offered to buy it off me.

See you down at Enet then pal and let's see some action!