Power cut S36 13/2/13

Has anyone got a phone number so I can speak to the electricity people? I saw a massive blue flash up on hunshelf bank above Stocksbridge when the power went off.

Yes I know they are aware but I need to tell them where I saw the big blue flash on the hillside. Might speed things up a bit!

Dont no any numbas but we heard the rumbling it went on f bout 10 minits then no power does anyone no ow long b4 it comes bak on?

---------- Post added 13-02-2013 at 22:02 ----------

Well its an early nite for uz all in stokky then!!!

Mine is still off...but my parents is back on in Deepcar.

There is a big sub station up there as I have put transformers in there

We're down by the deepcar medical centre. We saw that blue flash too. Power still off.

We're down by the deepcar medical centre. We saw that blue flash too. Power still off.

Back on again,keeping the candles lit this time just in case it goes off again.

I saw that flash too. scared the crap out of me, I was on the phone to my mum and she said something about transformers. My power is back on now but still keeping the candles lit longer. Took us forever to find the candles using our dim lights from our phones lol.

Hopefully they'l sort out what that flash was. just before my power went back on there was an alarm going off and it didnt sound like a car or house alarm, was pretty scarey even for my oh. But it stopped after 15mins. x