Dog wanted what best

mia leigh

my advise to anyone is to spend a bit of time doing some research,

and take things into consideration

ie,will you be home all day?

will the dog go on holidays with you?

how will you get the dog to vets for injections?

how much will it cost to insure,feed,injections etc.

lots of lovely dogs out there in need of loving homes,good luck x

Depends what you want. A pug would not be the type of dog to go out all day walking in the summer, a staffy would love it. If you are the outdoors type and can control and train a dog properly a staffy might be want you want.

If you prefer a slightly stubborn, more lap dog type dog (that can be hyper) then a pug might be for you. A pedigree pug will cost about £1000, a 5 month year old staffy cross most likely will be free and a pedigree staffy not much more.

Maybe give people an idea of your lifestyle and they could make suggestions on breed? I could not stand a collie or terrier as I find them too busy, my bull breed cross is lovely, he is really chilled and sleeps all day but happy to walk all day too!

Edited by Evei

If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth.If wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error JS Mill

It would always be with me where ever i go it would be chipped n insured walked loads a day i love dogs I want one off my own

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 20:36 ----------

Think its going t be a staffy I been offred a staf. Very cheap as soon as it ready and ppl in my fam jab staffys. There brill with kids

[/color]Think its going t be a staffy I been offred a staf. Very cheap as soon as it ready and ppl in my fam jab staffys. There brill with kids

I really, really can't understand what you're saying.

Aren't you the lady who in December wanted a staffy for your 2 year old daughter & were strongly advised against it? And you have a cat too?

I really, really can't understand what you're saying.

Aren't you the lady who in December wanted a staffy for your 2 year old daughter & were strongly advised against it? And you have a cat too?

You're right Irene well spotted

You were advised only a few months ago against getting a staffie, I'm not sure why you are asking advice again as the people on here that are knowledgable will only give you the same advice.

It would always be with me where ever i go it would be chipped n insured walked loads a day i love dogs I want one off my own

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 20:36 ----------

Think its going t be a staffy I been offred a staf. Very cheap as soon as it ready and ppl in my fam jab staffys. There brill with kids

Please be aware that for various reasons text speak is against forum rules, I realise that you may not know so just a friendly warning :)