For the angel sleeping in heaven

Every child deserves to be loved and to be safe. This is such horrible news. Three years old, all the parents at a nursery somewhere in Shiregreen are going to be brought together tomorrow morning and it's going to be awful for them and the staff. We live not a mile away from Beck Road. We have a daughter not much older. We all shed a tear tonight. My heart goes out to everyone involved. I spent just that little bit longer tucking my little one in tonight and there's definitely going to be ice-cream after tea tomorrow.

Perfectly written.

May you fly high with the angels sweetheart, RIP x

not needed information only tributes please...

Yes it was needed, I didn't have a clue what this thread was about until I got to the following post...

Thanks Alisonmaniac, I've had a busy weekend and not heard any news/media. There are no words for such things, nothing to console the family, nothing to make things better

Tragic news...God bless little one.

the 3 year little girl rest in peace no body can hurt you little angel fly high sweet heart rest in peace

Sleep tight little princess, at least you are now safe from all of the hurt and evil of this world and up there playing with my little boy and all of his friends R.I.P sweetheart x

Rest in peace princess, you are in everyone's thoughts. May your few years be treasured and your smile missed. Night night little one x x x

What can anyone say?

So sad

Sweet dreams little one, may you now run free

Rip little girl. Thoughts are with your friends and family at this sad time xxx