Wedding Florist

Hi, can anyone recommend a good wedding florist? I'm getting married in August 2013 and would like the flowers to look handpicked.

I was at a wedding fayre last Sunday and millies flowers looked great. She does quite a few vintage styles as well as modern designs. She will arrange flowers in my vintage china if you want those style of table decorations.

http://www.milliesfloralboutique.co.uk/contact.html

Swallows and Damsons are great at handpicked/rustic flowers

I'll second Emma at Orchis! She did our flowers and my brief was the same as yours: "look hand-picked".

I used Katie Peckett on Eccelsall Road and was really happy. They understood exactly what I wanted and delivered right on time to the venue. Got lots of compliments on my bouquet!

Heres a few suggestions for you:

Tiga Lili flowers are fantastic, Karen the owner is so helpful and has some amazing Ideas. http://www.Tigaliliflowers.co.uk

This is one of my images with her flowers:

Flowers: Plantology on Division Street Sheffield, Again a lovely lady Jill and she has a wide selection.

Kate Peckett is also fantastic, this is another image for you:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152267169600357&set=a.180590845356.254511.174120140356&type=3&theater

Best of luck with your day xx

Aww ...Thanks Amie,

Please feel free to give me a call to discuss and a no obligation quote

Karen

:D

im wanting a large bouquet of white coloured peony in a ball style, no green stuff just peony. also 3 smaller versions for bridesmaids.

how much would this be roughly?

Hi,

If you private message me, we can discuss it will depend what time of year you are getting married.

Happy to meet and discuss if you'd prefer

Karen

Sarah's Florists - next to the Leppings Lane tram stop. I had a large ivory roses + fresias bouquet for myself and 7 corsage flowers done there, all came under 70.00 quid and right in time- pick up or delivered.