Health Advice/Support Needed

I am looking for help to improve my general health as I am overweight and also smoke. I don't get a lot of free time to focus on myself so I can't commit myself to any regular classes as I don't have childcare. I am quite worried about my health at the moment and worry that I won't be around for my daughter when she is grown up. I am interested in all kinds of health related activity from swimming yoga boxing canoeing anything and everything if anyone can help me or suggest anything.

Where abouts are you?

Tai chi is excellent for promoting self healing, and our instructor also does a class at Breathing Space, so it's safe to say it improves your breathing too

I am in Walkley

That sounds interesting where are you? Do you do courses or a drop in?

Thank you for your reply

Sandra does classes in a few locations. Tue eve at firth park, and Fri eve at Woodhouse dragons gym are just two. It's pay as you go, no uniform unless you want to, no grading unless you want to. £4 per session

Your GP practice may have some info'. In Rotherham we've got Health Trainers attached to the GP practice - its a free / excellent service. Good luck.

thank you I will talk to my doctor (again)

Have a look in your local area for 'health walks' too. There's a weekly one sets off from Woodhouse library, and elsewhere too

Its really nice to saw your post but I want to know the basic dieting tips that should helps to make a good and lean Body?

If you are really determined to improve your health, then you have to quit smoking. You can do yoga exercises at home if you cannot commit yourself to go into classes. There are a lot of videos available that could guide you on how to do it. Good luck to you!

If I was you, I would first fix my diet. It will benefit you and your family. If you tell me what your grocery list for a week looks like I will be able to give you some advice to start improving your health.