New: Yarnies on facebook group

Hi, I've recently taken up knitting again after a 25 year gap and am finding it very therapeutic. As a full-time writer I spend a lot of time on a computer and needed something to drag me away from the screen in my leisure hours; knitting is fitting the bil perfectly.

I'm on Rav as juicy_jude and have posted a few things in the forums, but spend more time on Facebook than on forums nowadays.

I recently noticed that my knitting posts were clogging up my Facebook wall so have started a Facebook group for knitters, crocheters and spinners called Yarnies on Facebook. Please feel free to join, somebody will be on there most days.

As I've said in the blurb, yarn collectors and yarn fetishists are welcome although I'm not one myself ;) (I do have a stash but it's small and organised. ;) )

---------- Post added 15-02-2013 at 09:04 ----------

Thanks to those who have joined, we chat on there daily so please feel free to join!