The Blades win and errmmmmm the owls

canadablade

Brilliant 3 points away from home for the Blades today and pretty much all the results went our way for a change.

Nice to get 3 points after a pretty dismal run of form and it puts us back on course for the play-offs if not automatic.

Well looks like we are on the swings this week and the owls on the roundabout after dropping points at home to Derby in a match many expected them to win...Good result to come back from 0-2 down but must feel like a loss ...SAVE DAVE

P.S Nice to see Ward score :) Just cant stop scoring against the owls can he

it's never 2 points dropped if you come back from 2 down, a point gained there, derby are always a team that give us problems. lita with 3 in 3 though, he just can't stop scoring:)

expected a win for you guys today, hopefully you can string a couple more wins together

it's never 2 points dropped if you come back from 2 down, a point gained there, derby are always a team that give us problems. lita with 3 in 3 though, he just can't stop scoring:)

expected a win for you guys today, hopefully you can string a couple more wins together

Maybe so nervy, but most fans on here up to the game, thought you'd just got to turn up & you'd won

Maybe so nervy, but most fans on here up to the game, thought you'd just got to turn up & you'd won

most fans, not all:) anyway what fans think before the game doesn't have any effect on the game. derby are always a tough team for us, to come back from 2 down definately is a point gained not dropped

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 17:21 ----------

Its 2 points dropped Dave when you are at home against a team you are fully expected to beat ...

The beer will taste better tonight than it did last week ;)

UTB

were we favourites for the game? i'd of said it was about even, either team was capable of winning. disappointed to not win but a good result all the same

It looked like an own goal to me!

Thought it would take a bit more than that:hihi: but yeah i was expecting a win today[3.0 my prediction:(] but wasnt expecting us to be so poor first half,and TBH i didnt think derby were gunna be as good as they were [not as though they were brilliant] well its another point.