Need to buy a sun tube

I need to buy a Sun tube, I already have someone to fit it but not sure which one to buy, there are a number available on.the internet and the price between one and the other is quite a big difference. any suggestions?

thanks

I fit them solar tube are the best on the market .others allow between 60/75% of lite solar tube allow 99% buy for the best in my experience supplier in sheffield is tuff roof there is a fair bit of difference in price but buy far the best .

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 15:58 ----------

U need a rigid tube not a flexible one

Edited by zac.roofer

so which is the best one to buy? can anyone purchase from tuff roof or do you need an account?

thanks

Solar tube is best and yes tuff roof will supply to you u need to measure how menny tubes you need and what size tube 9" or 14" tube lenths 900mm long hope this helps tuff roof01246 411411

thanks for your response, they have quoted £422 + vat which is about £500 he did say the tube lengths were small than 900 mm and therefore I need 2 lengths. can you look at solatube.co.uk. are these the same?

many thanks

Yes these are the ones if tuffroof supply and fit it will be me that comes to fit them just make shore the person that fits it for you gets it in the right angle or he will have a big problem to get the tubes to fit together